Service Category discount!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Feb 1, 2024.

1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

[IMG]
    Pick up items in the services category at a discounted price!

Looking for a new identity in Norrath? Perhaps a new name, or gender, or race? Maybe you'd like to add an additional character slot, transfer to a different server, or increase your Tradeskill level. How about putting the focus on making a Heroic character or boosting up the levels on a lowbie character? Now is the time to do one or all of the aforementioned! All the items in the services category on the Marketplace will be discounted by 20% for a limited time.
    [IMG]
    Service Category

Don’t hesitate to grab some items to reinvent your character or boost it to new heights today. This offer ends on February 7, 2024, at 11:59 p.m. PST.

Join us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.
  2. Evilary Well-Known Member

2 questions, 1st. Why have you not updated the boosts to 125? 2nd: Are you planning on having this sale again? I would love to see this next month when I can use it.

Thanks for the sale btw, this is potentially useful stuff.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Siren Well-Known Member

Hilariously, I just bought two character slots yesterday, thinking,

"Why should I wait? They never go on sale." :D
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

5. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

1: *shrugs* Dunno. 2: The sale will not be run again next month, but has a possibility of being run in the not so near future.
  6. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

We were totally not listening in on your self-convo!
  7. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

haha !! I can never have enough character slots ( sale or not ) !
  8. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Pick up items in the services category at a discounted price!

Looking for a new identity in Norrath? Perhaps a new name, or gender, or race? Maybe you'd like to add an additional character slot, transfer to a different server, or increase your Tradeskill level. How about putting the focus on making a Heroic character or boosting up the levels on a lowbie character? Now is the time to do one or all of the aforementioned! All the items in the services category on the Marketplace will be discounted by 20% for a limited time.
    [IMG]
    Service Category

Don’t hesitate to grab some items to reinvent your character or boost it to new heights today. This offer ends on February 7, 2024, at 11:59 p.m. PST.

Join us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.[/quote]

Happy to see different kinds and more often sales !
  9. Evilary Well-Known Member

I really wish they would cut the price in half permanently for the potion of Amnesia. It shouldn't cost almost the same as a character slot. If I have enough for a character slot, I gets a character slot. So I'll never be able to change my character name that I want to change.

Oh well, create a new character that will maybe replace him one day.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh... ;->

How many do you have now, Alyndrys? :)

Uwk
    who's up to 150! :D
    "The Horde grows... >:->"
    Breanna and Alyndrys like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I remember the glory days of Double/Triple Station Cash, then Sales...for someone on a very limited budget back then, they saved me in so many ways. :)

Uwk
    who'd love to see those again at some point... :)
    Vuurvink, Saw-Lau, Twyla and 4 others like this.
  12. Filly67 Well-Known Member

And you could use all that SC to pay for memberships
  13. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Sadly I am far behind ( not even half of what you have Uwkete ) but I keep working on it ! You are my role model :)
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Oh good heavens... :eek::D

Uwk
    quite possibly putting some devs' kids and those of Kingsoft Spreadsheets in college ;)
    Breanna, Schmetterling and Alyndrys like this.
  15. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Hahaha ! Good deeds Uwkete ! :)
  16. Juraiya Well-Known Member

@Angeliana: Please thank the PTBs (and yourself, if you had a hand in it) for making a sale of this sort. This is the FIRST time I've ever been excited about anything you guys have put on sale! It's even tempting me (and I'll probably cave to the temptation) of buying more DBC, just to buy more slots!

I don't know that I have quite as many as Uwk, but I'm at least vying with her for the record. :)
  17. Siren Well-Known Member

Yeah, I broke down and bought more slots now that they're on sale, too. And great point about thanking Daybreak and Angeliana for this sale in particular.... Thanks to everyone who made the decision on this one. :)
  18. Buggabug Active Member

I'm gonna break down and get two more char slots cause 60 is a much better number than 58. :D
  19. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you can never have enough character slots
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey! Aren't you one of the Alta-holics Anonymous...? ;->

Uwk
    who can stop at any time...really... :confused::D
    Breanna, Juraiya, GrunEQ and 3 others like this.