SEHS2020 Video Tours

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Ocarinah, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Hehe, I love you Ocarinah ;p
    And you finally managed to pronounce my name! Last time was perfect!
    It's Yavannamire's house, so she only gets her toothbrush. This is a special place for my mystic mercenary/tailor to rest when I dismiss her!
    But I probably shouldn't have requested gnomes... Pretty sure this house will go BOOM soon... Pfff, no biggie, I'll hire another mercenary! And after hall, she IS a healer so she can heal herself (and take a nice soothing bath to remove the soot)!
    (Yava is the other half of my two-box, the one that trails behind and fires a ward when needed. without pay!)

Uwkete, I keep forgetting to ask the server for Qira so I can send my thanks. It's A_B I think? Not sure so I want to ask (and if you read this message, Qira, thanks!)
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There's also a bunch of CLEAN ('cause the original Bedrolls we could make were just -- nasty :-/) Bedrolls, matoppie blankets and pillows, etc. in the linen "closet" between the bathroom and the loo, just in case visitors want to spend the night. :)

And the place shouldn't go boom; it's one reason they directed the lava and water flows the way they did, and capped off everything towards power production... ;->

Qira isn't Quiarrah; different folks, but both very generous with their time and talent, always! :D Qira is also Erinna on AB and Thurgadin, and here in the forums. :)

Uwk
    who decorated a place for her (Kiki) on Thurgadin earlier for the HHE20 swap :)
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Thank you so much! Woot Woot! I got it perfect! Whew!

I am so happy with all the positive things people have been saying to me lately about my videos. It really makes me smile so big. It has really helped me finish getting back to happy again after so much mental health issues past two years. I feel like I can show my personality now being super silly and not worry about making mistakes. I know that I tease a bunch about reading but it really is good for me to practice and also get to know everyone so much better. We have a great community! Much love back and lots of hugs :D
  4. Erinna Member

You're most welcome, it was fun. :) I've never done an underwater room before so it was nice to do something new too.

Yes, that's me, and I think Kiki's home is wonderful, and again, thank you for decorating it for her/me. And oddly enough, during the HHE20 swap, it was a house of Quiarrah's alt that I decorated for...all these Q's, they get everywhere...lol. :confused: