Scrupulous Guilds

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Crosston5pm, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Crosston5pm New Member

I was new to the game, and searched for a guild. Finding a friendly raid guild, I joined. They were nice folk. After about three weeks, there was trouble. They were robbed from their guild vault of a large some of platinum. They new who did it. Now, during my three weeks in the guild, I deposited about 15 master scrolls, including ones up to about level 55. There was getting a lack of space in the vault, so I took out an adept scroll to replace it with a master.

When the trouble happened, the guild leaders searched for any other discrepancies in the vault. They accused me of stealing from the guild vault (because of taking one adept scroll) and kicked me from the guild, never returning my master scrolls.

Be careful of scrupulous guilds who pay attention to drama more than honesty and honor.
  2. Ashy Member

Wow that is unfortunate but at least you got out of there early on, rather than after having far more invested. Finding a decent guild really is tough. I wish you the best of luck.
    Crosston5pm likes this.
  3. Estred Well-Known Member

That does suck. Also the vault logs go pretty far back. It's pretty easy to tell who ripped you off. If it was a past leader well then the guild was on rough water to begin with.

I am sorry you lost your scrolls though.
    Feara and Crosston5pm like this.
  4. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Sad when stuff like this happens but best you got out early.
    Just know that if you put anything in a guildbank tab, its technically no longer yours and now belongs to the guild.
    Crosston5pm likes this.