RoR Weekly Quest Missions

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Ahlyrial, Feb 9, 2023.

1. Ahlyrial Member

Why does the 2 weekly quest series for RoR not alternate each week? Last week (2/2/23) the weekly quest series was Hang Tight, Hizite and yet again for this week it is the same series. The other series It's Alright, Hizite seems to cycle in less frequently. TBH, I'm sure this is 'working as intended' by DBG so that the shiny collections aren't completed quickly and you HAVE to come back each week and hold your breath hoping you will get the alternate quest so that you can get the bag of No-Trade shinies that you need. Super annoying but well played DBG.
  2. Mowse Well-Known Member

what day of the week do the solo weekly quests change? Do you have to complete one to gain the next? For example I hate Grave Grange and would skip that week and just do the other set
  3. Benj Well-Known Member

All of the RoR weeklies are supposed to change Thursday early early in the morning (before I'm awake anyway). You don't have to complete the weekly to get the next week's mission, but you can only have one at a time. If you want to skip a week and just get the next one, you'll have to delete the one you have first. Then you'll get the new one next time you enter a dungeon.

To the original poster and anyone else coming back to this months later, it was originally intended to alternate perfectly, with the two quests having equal appearance. It was intended that collections were split between the two quests, to slow down collection progress. Since the OP's post, they have added both sets of no-trade shinies to both quests, so even if it fails to alternate, you'll still complete them all.