REMINDER: EQ2Insider July Q&A TODAY (7/9/2014) 2PM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Shakacon Member

Hi,
    Xelgad said that they just released a 66 slot bag into the game.....Has anyone seen this? What is it called???????? Because I want one! Thanks in advance for the information.
  2. Caith Developer

That's actually still forthcoming.
    Luperza likes this.
  3. pzpz Active Member

that is pretty funny.
  4. konofo Active Member

A man wants to be cryptic, I guess, but it's still forthcoming because SOE Live hasn't happened yet. (Scroll down towards the bottom.)

There may be other 66 slot bags later, but I'd bet on this one being first.

kono
  5. Sambril Well-Known Member

I like the idea of summoners begin able to select from previously earned appearances for their pets, but I wonder if something like this could be added for beastlords also, so that I could select an appearance for a given family from any that I have previously tamed.

While for most creatures I can just go out and tame another when I want to change, if I have a limited time event appearance I could not get that back until the event runs again (and maybe not even then, the berry-fed meatbeast did not come back this year, though we did get the patchworks). It is also a problem if event appearances share slots, like the different coloured patchworks or the reindeer and berry-fed meatbeast. This makes it difficult to feed the pokemon aspect of pet collection. :)