PvP Time-Locked Expansion Server Feedback

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Caith, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peak Nagafun

Full disclosure, I play an Illusionist.

I've noticed that the Illusionist pet does hit harder in general than I do. However, parsing it out, he only does about half the DPS that I do. I'm doing like 500-700 DPS mentored in DFC, and the pet is doing between 200-300 DPS. Overall, a single hit from the pet is harder, but looking at the big picture, he does less DPS than I do.

Not sure if it's worth nerfing? I dunno.
  2. Fetish Well-Known Member

Illusionist pet is fine. Swarm pets are borderline. CC is pretty powerful.
  3. Cuffsy New Member

What I want to know is how in the world in less than a day on a beta server people have over 50 plat already??
  4. Peak Nagafun

I think the CC is fine, overall. There are some broken things (Coercer Charm), but CC is basically back to the old durations. It lasts longer, but you also get a longer immunity to it. Once people have pots, it won't be nearly as bad.
  5. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Has the city pvp ruleset be reverted to the old way..as in prior to the Freeport revamp and was bugged out...freeps carnage flagged in Qeynos and vise versa. Tried getting on earlier to create a toon and the server's hamster died....
  6. Peak Nagafun

So:

Travel horses are gone.
    Griffons are gone.
    Immunity went from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.
    XP rate reduced.

Anyone else notice any changes?
  7. Peak Nagafun

Heroic mobs seemed to be further buffed.
  8. Peak Nagafun

9. Daalilama Well-Known Member

hmm seems wee bit off
  10. Peak Nagafun

That might be wrong. I'll give you a better number in a second.
  11. Peak Nagafun

Okay. Correction.

In ROV, with vitality, XP pot, and two people mentoring, a yellow con ^^^ gave 1.4% XP. Would have been around 6-7% originally.

Perhaps not an overkill. Got some mixed information before.
  12. TeholB New Member

That sounds about right. I think?
  13. Peak Nagafun

Sounds like an 80% nerf to XP.
  14. TeholB New Member

Which is what everyone was asking for. There isn't a terribly huge amount of endgame content in classic, why would you want to level extremely fast, anyway?
  15. Peak Nagafun

Nerf goes all the way down to level 1. First two quests in DLW only put you at half a level, as opposed to level 2 or so prior to nerf and on live.
  16. Kendayar Active Member

To block anybody else from accessing it.
  17. Kneels New Member

Standing in town next to lvl 90 guards being attacked by Qs and the guards do nothing?
  18. Exur Well-Known Member

maybe exp vitality pots should have been removed before nerfing exp... but of course there is not profit in that. Get those off the server and we would have had a better understanding of what the exp was like. vit pots are crazy over the top and you are now forcing people to purchase. /golfclap
    Siren, Fetish and Naroc like this.
  19. Kaerkor New Member

It's encouraging that player-driven changes are already being made.
    Wolvelf, Ecno and cyanbane like this.
  20. oakmiser Well-Known Member

Um...
    http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Raid_Timeline
    http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Zones_By_Level

On the top of zones by level..look at the other lists too. Looking at Raid Timeline page scroll down to t5, take off maybe 3 that came from splitpaw and bloodlines.

Vanilla Eq2 was HUGE content for raiding.

I'm even noticing things are not even on these lists.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.