Producer's Letter: July/August News & Updates

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Windstalker, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Oldtimer Active Member

Wow, these additions to the game look like incredible value, and very exciting! I may just quit the other game I am playing to return for this breathtaking new content.
  2. aspekx Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Alenna, Katz, Regolas and 3 others like this.
  3. suka Well-Known Member

kk been awhile but today i went in on a silver account i had and looked for the tokens. yes, there is a credit card on file on that account. but no, i could not see any tokens. so i guess, even if you have the card on file, you have to be gold to see the tokens.
  4. Starrfeesh Member

What Rhyashaa said still holds, the people that are krono-subbed have had a CC on file that they've actually subbed from at one point or another. You have to have had one month of recurring (non-krono) sub to see the token. That means that people that are now krono-subbed that can see the token have at one point been subbed with a CC and have switched to krono. It really is no more difficult than putting in a support ticket and asking for them to make it temporarily visible for you, otherwise sub with a CC for a month and switch back to krono and it will always be visible for you. Silver will never be able to see the tokens, as far as I know.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

no new things for moonlight enchantments.:(
    at least not this month
  6. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

That's because it's not August yet.
    suka likes this.
  7. kerrianne Member

Hello I thought there were to be new items added to the Moonlight Enchantment for August? I was so looking forward to it, but I have not seen anything new :(
  8. kerrianne Member

Sorry Silly me I am always excited with new stuff eq2 brings out :) I just can't wait