Producer's Letter Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by RadarX, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Chikkin Well-Known Member

since newbies start on kunark, then they are shipped off to Butcherblock for their 20's and higher levelling, it would be nice to have some zone that caters to 20 - 65 sarnaks. Tall order I know, would probably need more than 1 zone. But it would be nice
  2. Breyl New Member

Very curious about 'beta' pvp battlegrounds... I'm not playing eq2 but have been considering returning for a long while now, and this really intruiged me. Can you offer any details there? Or at least whether it will be available at low lvl also?
  3. Kander Developer

Its already happening in-game.
  4. Kander Developer

New code for battlegrounds. It will be a beta. A thing or two new to earn.
    Mizgamer62, Meneltel and Livejazz like this.
  5. Kander Developer

We'll be doing Gear Up, Level Up Starting in October, with double XP, double this, double that, every week up until the expansion launch! Plus... well... More later. ;)
  6. Kander Developer

This is all level 100 content.
    Mizgamer62 and Livejazz like this.
  7. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Thanks for the bonus and sale, DB, and I'm excited to hear more about this expansion! Thanks for all you guys and gals do.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Legacy of Ykesha.
    Belenos and Livejazz like this.
  9. duckster Active Member

I think there maybe a few that will lack the resolve to get this content.
  10. Lasai Well-Known Member

Thanks for the double EXP :)
  11. Brightlyz Active Member

So no lvl cap increase correct?
  12. Kander Developer

There will be some new character progression. But no, no "level" cap increase.
  13. Brightlyz Active Member

Thank you for the quick reply.
  14. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

What and where?
  15. Dabb Active Member

new AA! ;)
    Livejazz likes this.
  16. Xavion Well-Known Member

I bet there will be atleast 1 dungeon that is a reskin of a old dungeon if not more *cough* fracture hive being a halls of forsaken guk reskin *cough*
  17. Tekka Well-Known Member

I always thought it was cool that Iksar could level to (at the time of release) cap without ever leaving Kunark. Which was actually handy, since everyone hated them. Including Iksar.

Man those were some good times.

And for the Outlanders...
    Shout, "Need a rez please!"
    Reply, "Where did you die?"
    Shout, "Drachnid gauntlet."
    Reply, "... Sorry!"

/em walks away with all the feels.
    Ridolain_Kirkwall likes this.
  18. That guy. Well-Known Member

PQ's.
  19. Meneltel Well-Known Member

I have found, if you have a decent group in the mid 90s to do High Hold Keep Contested: Bloodless Incursion. I often solo the first floor hallways with me as a DPS SK and a Zelbie to tank for me. The experience is good, there is a quest to kill a boss on upper levels and 50 mobs (a boss in hallway is MUCH easier than one in the room on top floor), gear drops for lvl 95s and stuff to broker. It is MUCH better exp than most of the 100 zones. You may do better in Skyshrine, but that is so overdone these days. One good group can almost pull the whole zone to powerlevel one or more of the group.

The other option is to chrono down to 60 or so and try Sanctum of the Scaleborn in KoSky, I have a guildie who will PL people there.

Good luck! I hope others may have suggestions for you also
  20. Moss Well-Known Member

There was somes talks recently about new Guild Halls for GU101 that would be available soon, any news on that ?

What is it ?