problem with dividers/walk-in fridge

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by starfishpaws, Jan 6, 2014.

1. starfishpaws Member

So, I'm trying to create a walk-in fridge for my halfling and I'm having some weird things happen with the dividers I'm using for walls. This is what it's supposed to look like:

[IMG]

Only most of the time whenever I re-enter the house one of the fridge "walls" is gone and I'll find it in my inventory. Sometimes it's the back "wall" and sometimes it's one of the outside ones. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thank you so much! :)
  2. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

I only know when things go invisible... never got a placed item being back in my backpack after leaving and reentering...

Perhaps some bad lag issue?

Try to stay a few minutes after finish the work, grab a coffee and then zone out and back in.

Cheers
    Anghammarad
    starfishpaws and Avahlynn like this.
  3. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

I know the New Halas homes are famous for eating deco items... so maybe moving the freezer elsewhere in the home and trying it there? Maybe the place you're in is buggy?
    starfishpaws and Anghammarad like this.
  4. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

And little Gnomes *sniggers*
    starfishpaws likes this.
  5. Kamoj Well-Known Member

I don't know about it being back in your bags - that's just weird, but if you are using tiles and pitching them, then they will do weird things when you zone
    starfishpaws likes this.
  6. starfishpaws Member

Thanks everyone. I'll try moving my fridge construction to another room and see if that makes a difference. I appreciate the suggestions. :)