Power?

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Perciful, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Perciful Active Member

Is it my imagination, or are scout CAs using more power after last patch? I was on my Brig last night and noted that my power was draining really fast by just using CAs as normal for easy content.
  2. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

i noticed both my BL and sinner using more... and they pretty much never show a drop of loss, unless they've died or a very long fight.
  3. Dabb Active Member

I noticed as well, specially on a training dummy I used to never run out of power, now I run out of power after 4-5 minutes....needs looked into
  4. Azian Well-Known Member

I can't say that I noted anything specific from this last patch. I will mention that the new CAs all use substantially more power than the last tier versions did but that has been true since launch of the expansion so not really new at this point.

@Dabb So, on a training dummy last week you had no issues and now you do? Hrm.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

ALL 101-110 arts for all classes take a huge amount of power compared to their 91-100 versions.
  6. Svenone Well-Known Member

Yes, brigand combat arts for 101-110 take14+ times the power as the previous tier. Apparently this is by design. All I can figure is that we have too much power due to stat inflation, and it also makes power regen classes (and power potions) useful again.

I can only imagine that spells will get the same treatment at some point. Was really a shock to see brigand (combat art) going from 100 to 1450 power cost, but fury (spells) only going from 100 to 110. (The numbers given are just examples and are not reflective of any actual combat art or spell power cost.)
  7. Lucus Well-Known Member

something to consider, etherealist feedback loop increases it's damage effect based on a specific amount of power used while it's up, so if you are a scout-etherealist with this increased power usage on CAs your feedback loop is going to hit harder.