Please grey out aqquired DM spawners

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by GabenBison, Dec 7, 2012.

1. GabenBison Active Member

Why hasn't this been placed in yet? DM has been around for a year now yet there is no feature to grey out already aqquired DM spawners? Why not? It would make it a lot easier for people to know what to loot or buy from the broker.

Speaking of Broker, any chance that DM spawners will get their own tab on the broker system?
  2. Pixiewrath Active Member

Thank god for bringing this up. I hate these things as well. Impossible to filter on the broker. The only way to filter currently is to search for like "(Assassin)" or "(Wizard)" etc on the broker but it's inconvenient and you still can't see what you already have. You should post of this in the "Look and design" forum as well. This feature is way overdue...

That being said, I wonder if they are still supporting Dungeon Maker? Haven't seen any new content released in a new time. Was hoping it would come with CoE but no... :(
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Please! There is currently no way to tell if you've got one of the DM spawners (or avatars) from in game w/o taking it into your inventory and attempting to use.
    Guiscard likes this.
  4. Feldon Well-Known Member

I agree 100% it would be nice to see them grey out once you have them. For now, I look up my characters on EQ2U to see which ones I have. ;)
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

I just spam "activate" and weed them out that way. Agree that this would be a good thing.
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

This, unfortunately, doesn't help before you loot it.. and the activators and rare/boss mob ones are heirloom.
    Guiscard likes this.
  7. Estred Well-Known Member

True which is why I am for making this a change :D it also seems I got auto-formatted for an indent.
  8. Rotherian Well-Known Member

I don't know if this will help, but if you use ProfitUI, you can copy/paste the code found here. Within the post, there are directions identifiying the file and the location within the file to overwrite.

I think some more mob types have become available since that was posted, but most of the brokerable ones should be there. If you find any mob types that aren't listed, but can be purchased from the broker, send me a PM with those types, and I'll update the code.