Player Studio Update May 1st, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, May 1, 2014.

1. Zookeeper Active Member

I own a business. If my customers are stalled on receiving their purchases, or I fail to deliver, they have a choice. They can check with me to make sure I received the order. It may not have gotten through for some reason..especially if sent through "snail mail" since PayPal orders always come through immediately.
    They can go buy a similar product from others, and tell their friends why they switched to another vendor, and consequently may begin spreading negative comments regarding how my business is run and how it treats customers. If I receive their payment after they have bought an item elsewhere, I must return the payment.
    When they pay for something, I need to deliver a product that measures up in expected performance and is delivered in a reasonable amount of time, barring delays due to weather or problems with shipping companies.
    If I send an item and they do not receive the product that I sent, I generally take a loss and send another.

Positive comments...to friends or work mates can increase my sales.
    Negative feedback, however, can be a killer.
    Anyone who pays me has the right to expect a good, serviceable product delivered at the rate of normal shipping from the same
    or next day, depending on the time I received the order and the postal schedule.

On the same front, SONY has been responsible in admitting when there are glitches, and they have downtime to fix them and tweak things that need to be tweaked.
    At least they leave notices so that we know that there will be down time and delay in accessing the service.
    That is much better service than a lot of other major corporations provide.
    They will admit errors instead of trying to cover up mistakes to avoid any responsibility.
    I am impressed with the character of the staff and developers in EQII.
    Rhodris and Feldon like this.