Player Studio items I've created

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Rawl, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Rawl Well-Known Member

....so far, no reply email. :(
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Karamella Well-Known Member

That's sad, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that all works out well. So many wonderful ideas and stuff we want....
  3. Rawl Well-Known Member

New GnomeWorks playground items as well as the GnomeWorks Safety Barrier have been added to the Player Studio Merchant. Also, the 2 versions of the houseboat are available.
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

I snapped up those two houseboats in a hot minute!<3
    Cyrrena, Rawl, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Finally! :D

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Rawl and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Karamella Well-Known Member

7. Rawl Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone! Just popped in to say Hi! There hasn't been any noticeable progress, (from my perspective) on items which are still in queue for review and or completion to be added to the marketplace. I'm checking almost daily. I'm hopeful the ball will start rolling once again.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good luck! :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  9. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

Gnomish Chocolate Factory
    [IMG]
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OMG...is that from real life? :D Even if so, yeah, it shouldn't be too hard to recreate, except for maybe the big round boiler... ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  11. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

If that is really something for player-studio....please please please have a red brick tile. :)
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

We can sorta kinda do something along those lines now, -ish...but yes, it would be nice to have red brick, and others.

Come to think, we do have "brick" sort of things; they're usually just in different tones of grey, though. Can't imagine that doing it in red would be that much harder for the Powers; it'd give them a use for those "red" shades in the Fae and Aerakyn wings. So, there's precedence on all sides. ;->

Of course, they are based in California, and we have an in-born squeamishness about unsupported masonry... :-/

Uwk
    who'd still like the looks of it... :)
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  13. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it be nice if we could right click a placed tile and change the color, like we can do in the inn rooms? That way you could place the brick tiles on the wall and then right click and change them to red.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ohh, that'd be brilliant...but as long as we can get such things as different sets on the Marketplace, I don't see that happening any time soon, and certainly not in a recipe. :(

Now, if they were willing to sell us one-shot "change tokens" like what we get for weapon speed enhancements or something, that might be a money-spinner for them... ;->

Uwk
    Cyrrena, Karamella and Rosyposy like this.
  15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Maybe a dime each like broker tokens and sold in packs of 10 and 20. But, I would make it so that you have the option to select more than one tile when using a change token. So if you have 100 grey brick tiles in a room, you could change all of them to the same using 1 token, otherwise the cost could become astronomical very quickly.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ooh, point...and good idea. :)

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.
  17. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

There are new player-studio items on Marketplace now. 3 Awnings (Old Gold Window Awning, Sturdy Domed Awning, and Wide Spear Awning), Sailor's Friend Coastal Lighthouse, and Gnomish Chocolate Factory Set (items sold separately as well). My display house has been republished with all these items (see that thread for details).
  18. Febrith Well-Known Member

I just love this so much - it feels so steampunk/Victorian to me - it has a real Fable feel to it:)
    Ocarinah, Breanna, Cyrrena and 2 others like this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Fable? :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  20. Febrith Well-Known Member

Fable was a series of three games produced by Lionhead Studios - and a fourth had pretty much been finished before the studio went bust and Microsoft (boo hiss) who had acquired them said no more Fables - shame as they were really pretty games with immersive story lines. I don't feel that this counts as being unfaithful to EQII :p

Here is a picture of Bowerstone Industrial from Fable 3 - you can see the chocolate factory would fit right in!

[IMG]
    Quiarrah, Ocarinah, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.