PG solos

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Tajar, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Tajar Well-Known Member

Could we please have respawn points near the portals for each level or something? For us idiots who die to the last mob over and over and have to run ALL the way back.
    Lateana and Prissetta like this.
  2. Conifur Well-Known Member

Spam the last spell and heal, and you should not die. But I don't disagree with the respawn.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I inevitably die to that bridge every single time even though I know its there, I just inch a bit to close and trigger it before I am ready. You think I would learn *facepalm*.

Cyrrena
    Livejazz likes this.
  4. Mathafern Well-Known Member

I'd like a closer respawn because some bug kills me from time to time when I use a portal. It seems like if I'm too quick to get off the portal on arrival I die instantly sometimes.

If the last boss is killing you often, try this: kill the trash mob right before the last boss rather than run past him.
    Wait a tick for power to get to full.
    Before you go up to the last boss, cast all of the abilities which buff you (and don't require a target).
    Be sure to target the boss.
    Don't recast buffs too often, to save power- cast them when they actually finish flashing rather than when the button lights up.
    Use your heal often, and remove dots when they appear. If you do this and cycle all the damage spells he should die and you should be at pretty much full health, with power to spare.