Online Gaming Radio Returns!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Leonai_art, Feb 22, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Leonai_art Guest

[IMG]Online Gaming Radio(OGR) was originally launched in April of 2004 with an interview with Steve "Moorgard" Danuser. We never expected the popularity of the broadcast, and had only set it so the maximum amount of connections was enabled to 100 users... well... that was a bad idea. We had 200+ people trying to connect and there was quite a bit of excitement as we brought a new avenue for internet reporting and interviewing.

Since, we had a very successful time, with quite a few interviews to follow, but then conventions, traveling, and server moves brought OGR down for several months.

This Saturday, we will be relaunching our broadcasts and with new features!

Online Gaming Radio has always had 2 major broadcasts: Gamer's Spotlight and OGR Ravecast.

Gamer's Spotlight - On announced Thursdays, Gamer's Spotlight Newscast is hosted at 6:00pm PST featuring an inteview with a gaming specialty. Inteviews can range from exclusive info with a developing game to discussion with well known game developers. These usually consist of a Q & A session followed up by questions from the audience. Be sure to check back for updates on upcoming interviews.
    Check out our Archived Shows!

OGR Ravecast - This show is a very casual broadcast where a group of community representatives, developers, leaders, as well as other VIPs join the show and talk about anything from what we'd like to see in MMOGs, to off-hand comments, community stories, and more. This is where a lot of the fun is. This show is hosted at 6:30pm Pacific Time and runs until 9:30pm.

Online Gaming Radio is not yet a 24-hour show, but we plan to be in the future when we have the staffing and hardware to do so.

Now to Announce our Newest Feature

During OGR Ravecast Saturdays, we'll be openning the airways to the listeners! If you would like to give your opinions about whatever topic we are talking about, then get your microphone or headset ready, and get connected with one of the latest FREE telephony softwares available for download: Skype! Just click on the skype image to visit their site. Download is easy, but the set up is even more simple.
    [IMG]

Our Relaunch Show is THIS SATURDAY

Tune in this Saturday at 6:30pm Pacific Time to listen to OGR Ravecast Saturday

For more information, please visit our website:

OnlineGamingRadio.com

Message Edited by Leonai_art on 02-22-2005 09:52 AM
  2. ARCHIVED-Arte Guest

Brought to you by the friendly folks at IGE! Come on in & buy some plat today! :)

Edited to add:

You're right, Leonai. I missed a /sarcasm tag. Here we go:

/sarcasm
    Message Edited by Arte on 02-22-2005 10:26 AM
  3. ARCHIVED-Leonai_art Guest

Careful, you're beginning to sound like you're advertising for them.

Even the mention IS an advertisement.
    Message Edited by Leonai_art on 02-22-2005 10:36 AM
  4. ARCHIVED-Arte Guest

OK, I'll take your word for it, because you're so trustworthy :)

For anyone who's wondering what this exchange is all about, come join the hi-jinks at:
    http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=items&message.id=15817&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

Let's play some more! :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Tamat Guest

Come listen to me talk about silly things on OGR!
  6. ARCHIVED-Accalon Guest

Woo Hoo! I'm really looking forward to this broadcast, it's time to get OGR up and running again! Should be a lot of fun and hopefully some good conversation. So much to talk about! It'll be good to be back on the air. Hope to see you all there.
  7. ARCHIVED-Arte Guest

Woo Hoo! I'm really looking forward to this broadcast, it's time to get OGR up and running again! Should be a lot of fun and hopefully some good conversation. So much to talk about! It'll be good to be back on the air. Hope to see you all there.

Boy! Is there ever! :smileyvery-happy:
  8. ARCHIVED-Berek-Halfhand Guest

Woot! I get to talk about my Wal-Mart adventures again!
  9. ARCHIVED-Tears_UK Guest

So few words, but sum up my feelings entirely. Well said.
  10. ARCHIVED-Kyriel Guest

Havent heard u guys in a while, awesome to know you are back!

Landacet~Ranger Of Re