No shines in Stormhold?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Shaidin, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Shaidin Member

I've been thru Stormhold a 10 or so times in the last 2 days and visited the main entrance, The chess room where a Scion spawns, the well room on the same level (where 2 shines can spawn) then I went down the stair case to the Atrium room. During these runs I have been between 15 and 20 adventure lvl and 10-23 crafting level.

I have yet to see a single shiny in stormhold.
  2. Shaidin Member

On falllen gate server
  3. Ashe Member

I've noticed that too
  4. Springelf Active Member

I was wondering the same thing. Spent a lot of time in the chess board room and no shinies.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

How many people are in that zone? If you have a couple of groups running through grinding, they're probably scooping up shinies as they go.
  6. Shaidin Member

one time I was in the zone with 3 other people and never saw them since they were deeper down. I waited in a room well known to have 2 spawns in it for over half an hour never say another person... or a shiny
  7. Shaidin Member

currently in stornhold, as lvl 28 adventure, in an instance by myself on Stormhold 2 been here in the well room for over 30 mins alone Not a single Shiny spawn the entire time. alsop made several runs to chess room and the first main room. All of which normally have spawns. Something is broken for sure
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Remember that this is a holiday in the U.S. I rather expect that the devs are out of the office until July 5.
  9. Conifur Well-Known Member

The only thing they really do on the forums is close those they don't like. If you want answers go to Discord.