Nights of the Dead, 2023 request(s)...

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, Aug 19, 2023.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Can we please, please, PLEASE, somehow (merchants, sacrifices in RNGeezus' name, etc.), get our Catacomb Brick and Unrest Stone building block recipe books back? :-/ Ideally sold by the merchants, so we can do other things with our time than just hack away at the graves? Please? :-/

Across the board, not just in Test? ;->

Uwk
    Chikkin, Traesta, Twyla and 1 other person like this.
  2. firestorck Member

I'm thinking of maybe having house actors coming in one if not more of the following: skelly both bleached and or smoking,
    Will edit as I think of more.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Evilary Well-Known Member

I need to research to see what was lost and what was gained over the last few years. I just hope they haven't taken my haunted house...

I agree with Uwkete, bring back any and all building blocks. There isn't any real reason to restrict and hold stuff back since you place all event stuff on the loyalty merchant or the marketplace eventually anyway.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sad thing is, they don't always, at least not on the loyalty merchants...many's the lovely, wonderful event thing I'd love to actually see on the loyalty merchants never do show up (incredible blue and silver water bowl re-skin of the orange and gold Erollisi Day bowl, I'm looking at YOU). Hell, I'd even settle for them on the Marketplace, if they ever do with some of those. :(

Check out all the "removed items" on Lera's website... :(

It seems to me to go back to the whole, "YOU weren't here for THIS event? And now you want to be REWARDED for missing out on it? WHY -- oh. You're a NEW player (/sneer), or a returning oldster? Ha! Sucks to be you! :D" kind of attitude. I may be misinterpreting it, but gods, it feels so much like that sometimes. X-P

Uwk
    Rhaedien, MikeBob2023 and Traesta like this.
  5. Lera Well-Known Member

I'd like the dirty peach stucco blocks to come back, if they still have the art for them. I like the clean ones from Erollisi Day, but some houses need the dirty ones, and NOTD seems like a good holiday for them.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Meehhh, I dunno...if they're going to be concerned about "grungy" building blocks, let them do it with a new color, like a nasty-looking orange or moldy green -- ah! You just want sullied pink, don't you? ;)

Uwk
  7. Lera Well-Known Member

It's peach! :)

I don't dislike pink. I dislike Blerky Day.
  8. Evilary Well-Known Member

They probably won't do this, but I would like it if they could reskin the Freeblood Lair a different color and offer it as a reward. It's a nice looking house that I would have liked to have had instead of the Mistmoore Crag Estate.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's a wee bit too similar. :-/

Uwk
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Peach, pink, rose', etc.... ;->

Uwk
    who really only looks good in "watermelon" pink :D
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I am a traditional person and I don't get those radical colors like

Uwkete besides pink,watermelons also come in orange, yellow, red, white and green on the inside, even a sort of purple color.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

True, but the color shade I'm thinking of is the perhaps "traditional" deep pink. It's a lovely shade, just a hair up from the deep red of good rare->raw beef or amazing sushi-grade tuna. :D

Uwk
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

hmmm sushi

My boss in Germany for a House painting company always used to say we are painting your house in a lilac color,
    giving people a fright, and than asking them, "hey, have you never seen white lilac"?.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! X-D

This is why scientific names were invented... ;->

Yep, lilacs can come in white as well as purple (for those who don't know [I didn't know until now {sadly, I stink at botany}; thanks, Schmett! :D]), but there's a ton of different flowers out there called "lilac," lots of different colors, lots of different species, and even some outside of the usual Syringa genus... :)

Uwk
  15. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

and yellow too , but my boss wanted to make a joke about him simply painting the walls white.

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

there are even dual colors in some of the varieties,
    and they all smell really nice.
    Twyla and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Gorgeous! :D

And your boss has a fine sense of humor. :)

Uwk
  17. Chikkin Well-Known Member

EVERY TIME I SEE THIS THREAD ON OVERALL FORUM PAGE I THINK IT IS THAT TIME OF YEAR

What a disappointment :(

please try to name your threads in a non teasing manner
  18. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

soon Chikkin, soon, but don't expect a call for all testers till the very end of this month.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sorry! I mainly wanted to catch Kaitheel's eye...

Uwk
  20. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

*peeks through*

Sorry for being offline for the last months! As I told some of you, I have a brand new boyfriend which does take some time :) , even more so as we're moving around in a RV which means that I must rely on on battery to use my computer. We'll go into another roadtrip in Spain next week than I'll try to be a bit more around!

Anyway, I had a request for NoTD.
    Could it be possible to add a clicky item for NoTD to get the "Infected by Shadows" particle effect obtained during the quest "Piercing the Darkness: Message un a Shadowed Bottle Part III"? My necromancer never completed the quest to retain the shadow effect over her head!
    It would be awesome if it could be possible!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.