Next Antonia Bayle Decoraid

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Brewmyst, Sep 8, 2023.

1. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

Well, it's time again. Next decoraid on AB will be Saturday, November 18th, at 3pm pacific. If you have a house you want to share, send an ingame letter to Brewmyst with the details.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Brewmyst Well-Known Member

So I have a list of 6 houses so far.. we've got just a little over 2 weeks till the decoraid. With ingame mail down, if someone has a house to share, you can PM me here, or it'll be kind of a short raid..
  3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Any Decoraids slated for Skyfire?
  4. Lapidia Member

I may not be in the right place for this, but no one seems to have an answer to my request. A few weeks ago the Mail in Antonio Bayle was broken. During that time 3 of my toon were awarded house trophies. After the Mail was fixed and started working the trophies that should have been there weren't there and I get no response from anyone. I sent 3 bug reports 3 times for each toon and 2 support tickets. They tell me they don't handle the houses and gave me an email address. Sent and email and it said there was no such address, I even started a thread here, with no response.
    Lapidia earned a trophy for "Thurgadin Resort & Crafting."
    Lilyannah earned a trophy for "Battle od Runners Cove"
    Leninoxx earned a trophy for "Butcher, Baker, Candlestick Maker"
    If you know who can send me the trophies, or forward this to can help me I would very much appreciate it.
    Thank you for any help.