New Marketplace Items: Flame Circlet and Flamedrop Circlet

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

These elegant circlets are sure ways to catch the eyes of those adventurers around you. These are both hot new appearance items that let you improve the look of whatever you wear on your head. They also both have spectacular flame animations.

[IMG]
    Flame Circlet

[IMG]
    Flamedrop Circlet

Starting this week, players can pick up either the Flame Circlet or the Flamedrop Circlet from the Marketplace for only 50 SC.

New items are added to the EQII Marketplace every week. To buy any of these items using your Station Cash, just click the SC button in game, or type /marketplace in your chat window.

Need Station Cash? Visit the Station Cash page for information and learn how you can purchase SC online or from a retailer near you.
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

And call me the overattentive nutjob. Those are retextures of the original Crystal Circlet we got a long time ago.

Still nice but they don't fit so well on a Sarnak :( Horns and all...
  3. Spindle Well-Known Member

4. Estred Well-Known Member

I never said it doesn't fit, I mean it's not very prominent when compared to all other races. It's about 50% smaller on a Sarnak when compared to others. Still doesn't look too bad. You have my appreciation for playing a Female Sarnak, they are probably one of the most uncommon breeds of player character in the game.
  5. Sapienta Active Member

I like it, Spindle! It's got a kind of understated elegance. Hmm, I had dismissed some of the headpieces for being too flashy without even trying them, but now I'll have to take another look!