New Daybreak Game Cards Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Blazen Active Member

No bonus cash for the $50 cards?
  2. Qual New Member

Cards for victims.
  3. Alenna Well-Known Member

No bonus on either of them if you get three months sub using the $50 card which comes to $45 or if you want more DC you then decided on 1 or 2 months the remainder into DC, if you buy a $25 all you can get is one month at $15 the remaining $10 goes to DC.So what DBGs is doing is forcing us those of us who don't use credit cards to buy DC which we dont' neccesarily want. unless the the bean counters stop being greedy and give us a $15 gametime or Daybreak cash card like they had when they were called SoE those of us who for one reason or another don't want to give out our credit card information are SoL on just being able to pay for game time alone.
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

the Gamestops in my area only have the $25 game cards no $50 as of now. and Target is a no show on their site at least for either of the cards have not had a chance to drop by Target to see if they have any game cards at all.

Oh and the Best Buy nearest me still has the SoE landmark Cards on their shelves.
  5. Spindle Well-Known Member

Targets and Game Stops in our cities across the river area carry both $25 and $50. I space out the purchase times due to budget ))

Oh, the bonus cash was only with the old Walmart cards. Don't know if Walmart does that with any other games. Might be worth a check if someone is a multi gamer card buyer.
  6. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

My running mate bought one of the new $25 cards from WalMart. He did not receive bonus cash.
  7. Alenna Well-Known Member

is he sure it wasn't one of the old soe cards? my understanding is that Walmart is not selling the new ones yet.
  8. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

No, it was not one of the old SOE cards. It was one of the new $25 cards. This was the first I'd heard of WalMart selling them, also.
  9. Alenna Well-Known Member

ok did he get 25 in dbc. or 1 month sub and 10 dbc or didn't recieve the 10dbc when he used it for the one month sub?
  10. Thwump Member

I had a question about this. I got two of the $50 ones from Target for Christmas. The top of the cards says $50 and that's what was paid for them but the bottom of the card says 2500 Daybreak Cash. I haven't used them yet in fear that the person who bought them may have gotten hosed. Can anyone confirm the misprint? It was card 4/4 and actually said "Everquest II" and Firiona Vie on it.
  11. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Sorry, Alenna, the website did not recognize the card code when he entered it. He petitioned it, and Daybreak did something which then allowed him to use the card code. I don't know whether he chose the one month sub/1000 dbc or the 2500 dbc option.
  12. Prayos Well-Known Member

I posted about that a while back, lmao.
  13. Feara Well-Known Member

Here's to hoping the $50.00 card is still working as intended (3 month sub + 500 DBC).
    Coming back to the game after a lengthy leave and I want to get the Expansion asap so the yearly sub must wait a few months.

14. Sonicp999 New Member

Just so you know you guys are losing subs because of this. I am in Canada and I cannot play your games anymore because you don't have the damn cards here. I can still get 60-day WoW cards for 30 bucks flat CDN and my business is currently with them. I was at an EB Games in Canada where I saw a customer get pissed because he couldn't buy an SOE card anymore. He too no longer is a subscriber.

I am not saying bring back $15 dollar cards. Raise the price in Canada to meet the exchange rate for all I care, just make the stupid things available. You guys are terrible for having inaccessible games (I play on TLE's) and using my credit card for US transactions is just plain stupid right now. Id rather give you guys the commission than the banks.
  15. Dr_jones Member

Sonicp999 what I did was go through steam. You can use money from your steam wallet to pay for eq2.