Necro Masters and Fabled

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Chummm, Nov 15, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Nosewarts Guest

But are the increased rates off of named only or regular mobs as well? And if named only, what types...regular named or very powerful named?
  2. ARCHIVED-schrammy Guest

any mob that means something else then *randomsuckawaitingtodie_001* drops masters now

I got devour vitae off one of the named snakes in scornfeahter roost last night.

(granted its prolly the worst master spell i could get, but its a master nonetheless)
  3. ARCHIVED-Nosewarts Guest

No, revivication is the worst master you can get, lol.
    But now I know what you are talking about. I just got done with a Roost group and EVERY named dropped a legendary or fabled chest, and masters were 50% drops off named. That's just disgustingly high and I hope they nerf it.
  4. ARCHIVED-Eirgorn Guest

I think it either needs to be nerfed about 75% OR they need to put drops to make M3s out of so people (esp casters) have a reason to raid.
    At the rate M1s are dropping now, prices are going to plummet on all T6 spell rares and the masters wont be much higher (I think they vend for 25g so thre is the price floor)
    Last night I was in a group for 2.5 hours and we got:
    12 - T6 master 1's
    2 - Vanadium
    1 - Cobalt
    2 - Excellent Pelts
    4 - Saguaro Roots

And I didnt win ANY of them hehe :smileysad:
    1 M1 every 12.5 minutes is extreme - plus the crafting rares (which dropped less then masters which I found odd)
  5. ARCHIVED-Seeko Guest

Yeah, last night was insane! But out of the insanity I got:

Control Undeath (Master I)
    Grisly Ward (Master I)
    Necrotic Replenshment (Master I)
    Necromantic Insignia (Master I)

:)
  6. ARCHIVED-keikomon Guest

Last night was fun....

-Master 1 Deathly Coil :p

Kikko
  7. ARCHIVED-Lodor Guest

Durring the raining master chest fun i looted 11 tier 6 master 1 spells while soloing. Only one was a necro spell but i traded a zerker spell for a necro one and sold 3 other spells before i logged and bought another t6 necro spell off broker.
    T6 rares are anything but rare now since they were dropping more then spells were.
    The economy got hit hard because of this. Least the drop rate got fixed some in the hotfix.
  8. ARCHIVED-Nosewarts Guest

Did it? Nothing said about that in the last update note for this morning's patch. Everyone's still farming masters on Lucan.
  9. ARCHIVED-keikomon Guest

The servers were brought down around 2am pst...before the usual morning downtime...And it seems they have fixed the drop rate on master 1 spells...Hope you got em while u can.. :p

Kikko
  10. ARCHIVED-jeanjuedi Guest

Got Consumption and Constrict M1's last night...very happy necro here!
  11. ARCHIVED-Merciful_Shadow Guest

Got Consumption, Drawing of Souls and Control Undeath this weekend.
    Blighted Pack, Rending Fury, Necromatic Insignia, Infernal Cloud and Necrotic Replenishment dropped for guildmates.

The last couple of days, Necro Masters have been dropping like panties on prom night.
  12. ARCHIVED-quamdar Guest

really currently i have blighted pack, drawing of souls, fright, voice of the departed, devour vitae, constrict, consumption, infernal cloud, and deathly coil. there are others i have seen on brokers but it is rediculous what people want with how common they are now.
  13. ARCHIVED-Sosumya Guest

im on the wrong server lol
  14. ARCHIVED-Leawyn Guest

Yeah, but where the hell are all the scout pet masters?!?!?! ;)
  15. ARCHIVED-quamdar Guest

yeah really still waiting to see one of those pop up somewhere
  16. ARCHIVED-XBrit Guest

Death Rot and Nightshade Masters seem to be really rare.
  17. ARCHIVED-Merciful_Shadow Guest

Yeah, I have not seen one pet master drop.

Which is interesting considering the proliferation of other necro master drops.
  18. ARCHIVED-Lodor Guest

People should start getting the summoner only staff in living tombs before soe nerfs its drop rate also.
  19. ARCHIVED-XBrit Guest

Why? is it better than prismatic rod?
  20. ARCHIVED-Named88 Guest

[IMG]

To get it you have to clear the groups of solo con mobs infront of the brown door right after you drop down from the LT zone in. After you clear the 5 groups, either 2 "market enforcers" will spawn or the named and two guards will spawn. The staff is the named's master ches drop. It took me about 4 hours to farm.

[edit]

2.0 cast time, 15 min recast.
    Message Edited by Named88 on 12-07-2005 06:46 PM