mount time reducers

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mercychalice, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

are these in the game? they were supposed to be, but if they are, the drop rate must be incredibly low. I haven't seen any at all.
    Soara2 likes this.
  2. Faery Member

They are in game, i got some from cobalt crates in marketplace.
    I don't know if it possible to have some by other means.
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. Melkior Well-Known Member

I got one last night from doing the solo daily quest.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

They are in the game, and the drop rate is low.
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  5. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

The drop is so low its not worthy of being a bonus week item LOL
    Soara2 and Pixistik like this.
  6. Adept Active Member

Got one from solo, 30 days training .. used it in Qeynos, did not seem to work and reset training time to 0. Was underwhelmed.
    Soara2 likes this.
  7. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

First day the drop rate seemed great, then it went to non existent for me..as a matter of fact so has the drop rate from the big dragons, 1 infuser "as if a really needed another one" and absolutely nothing else from the last two dragons, thats almost 2 hours of mind numbing getting my swimming skills up from being knocked in the water so much for really nothing.

How bout turn the switch back on that makes this an event worth doing and increase the drop rate of the merc training reducers please.
    Soara2 likes this.
  8. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Report that as a bug. Either /petition or open a Support Ticket from this link.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  9. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's an uncommon drop and RNG can be streaky. It's just the nature of random numbers. I got one doing the harvesting quests yesterday, myself, but that was the only one I saw despite a bunch of solos and dragons. /shrug.
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  10. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Its not just me and the rng this time, it seems to have hit everyone as bad..I think its broke and we need to extend it.
    Soara2 likes this.
  11. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

*grumbles* means i'll get maybe one or two, if i'm even that lucky. /sigh. feels like the RNG numbers with chances to win something are just getting lower and lower every year.