Masters Chosen - Xal'Gilah

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Regolas, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Rougez Active Member

Our last kill time was under 3 minutes IIRC.
  2. Regolas Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Sylke likes this.
  3. Vasco Active Member

Think this guy is borked again. Now he just stares into space while you goose his hiny.
  4. Xper Well-Known Member

FaiThass increases the DPS of some scouts by 30-45% percent when compared to the myth umbrite bow, tested with 5minute dummy parses back to back swapping only bows.
  5. Regolas Well-Known Member

I haven't noticed that.
  6. Noizette Active Member

So, is this guy broken or working as intended? I see some of the ethx3 groups are killing it, but for those of us trying to follow the 'script', trying to dispell his necromantic concentration doesn't seem to be slowing down the rate he resurrects the tutor at all. We are consistently getting him to about 35-40% when we hit 10+ increments and we wipe.
  7. Sylke Well-Known Member

Bring more Devastation War. That's how my group did it :(

The DPS check on this is a bit extreme, in my opinion. Especially with how much of a health/heal check the last named seems to be. (Yay for being able to do 4/5 of a zone with a single healer, no problem, then getting wrecked on last named because single healer wasn't enough...)
    Regolas likes this.
  8. Noizette Active Member

Uh oh, Only 2 of 6 of my current group are evil lol. Not sure I can persuade them to betray just to get that ability to be able to kill this one named :confused:
  9. Regolas Well-Known Member

Agree. I'm convinced this fight is not working as intended. Resurrection times don't seem to slow down even if you dispel correctly. You basically need to kill him under 7m or it's ugly.

That's roughly 170m zonewide dps. My regular groups lucky that one of the healers also has a dps alt. We run all but last named with 1 healer then switch to 2 for Yoth (or sometimes Oagba to complete the mission on one toon, but it's not required)
  10. Arieva Well-Known Member

A little off topic but..you're doing something wrong if a solo healer on final named wasn't enough. If a templar from my midlevel raidguild can solo heal it than surely one of yours can too.
  11. Regolas Well-Known Member

A templar, with magic ward and super heals may be able to do it. Also a defiler. My group seems to struggle with one as the heals required seems to be around 2.8-3m hps according to ACT even if you keep the increments under 3.

We got close with 1 and using magic ward/dr gear, but it's definitely safer with 2.
  12. Arieva Well-Known Member

My templar tonight pulled 1.47 million hps on final fight. While we had a guardian tanking who has a certain amount of groupwide damage reduction, I find it hard to believe the HPS requirements are halved compared to whatever your setup is. This leads me to believe you aren't doing enough to lessen the damage per the script
  13. Regolas Well-Known Member

Were you all wearing channeling redirection and prismatic ward items? Or Yoth Daggers?

Like I said we keep power below 30%, but haven't been wearing those items. And we kinda ignore the nox thing he does where it supposedly causes more damage if everyone is closer.
  14. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I solo heal the zone with a little help from Tunare, I pop a miracle and a blessing just for the last named.:p Note I am a warden:eek:
  15. Rougez Active Member

Pretty sure any capable healer could solo heal it. Ive been in a group where a warden and mystic solo healed the entire zone without redirection/ward items on anybody.
    Kuulei likes this.
  16. Arieva Well-Known Member

No, none of us were. I have one in my bag but I only use it for soloing. We aim for keeping our power as low as possible (under 10%) and vigor charms/ watching wth you cast helps tons with that. Also if you aren't power draining the named that would explain it..if he's outa power the dot tick is puny. One mage with absorb magic can easily manage it..there is no need for a chanter in zone. Sorry for spoilers if anyone didn't want to know the strat :p
  17. Regolas Well-Known Member

Thanks for info, can't recall if hes power drained.

We managed it with one healer (mystic), but he did 2.9m hps!!