Fixed Internally Mastercrafted Mount Gear Recipes Missing

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Zhevally, Jan 4, 2024.

1. Zhevally Well-Known Member

No one has found the recipes to make the Mastercrafted [Insert Mount Gear Name Here] items.
    I'm guessing these are supposed to be the recipes that take a rare, but no pattern?

This is a little annoying because the advancement researcher is looking for those to upgrade into better patterns.

It's also a little odd cause the patterns we could upgrade the stuff with Mastercrafted in the name off to off that guy are dropping like candy in content.
    Jinksie, Ejiju, Tyrval and 8 others like this.
  2. Fahd New Member

100% this. Speaking for my alter ego Cajole, Researcher Foiegra (Duck Liver?) <Advancement Researcher> in the Sanctuary. They have a long list of items which say you must have another item to perform the research. What's odd is I have the dropped items and the purchased recipes already and can craft the time that I supposedly need to research? The base item (a master crafted bit) doesn't exist or has yet to be found. What is the intent? To compound this matter the overseer drops a time-limited research reducer for this type of research.
    Twyla and Elinea like this.
  3. Evilary Well-Known Member

Didn't they mention something about those not being in yet? I cannot remember the post but I thought I saw a post about they didn't drop and they have to push them out with the next patch on the 9th.
  4. Zhevally Well-Known Member

I saw this for the gm books, but never saw anything about this specifically. Denmum requests a post on it to consolidate communication. If you do have a post showing this was already intended for the 9th update it would be appreciated :)