Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Smallcorners Well-Known Member

Bart Blatson, in Commonlands, must be wearing those. Did the Tin Metal Helm quest on a toon that never did it yesterday and all he has on is a tunic, his boots, and black spandex panties.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Thong or Boxer Briefs?
    Kittybock and Spindle like this.
  3. Regolas Well-Known Member

Definately a halfling issue

[IMG]
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I see nothing wrong with that. We are going in a new direction here in the art dept.
    Kittybock, Regolas and Spindle like this.
  5. Veta Well-Known Member

Someone works out. After fix you won't be able to show off those legs anymore :(
    Kittybock and Regolas like this.
  6. Regolas Well-Known Member

So if I come back next year, when you've reverted to another direction, after one attempt at this new direction (and charged people a few bucks for it), then maybe it'll get fixed? :D
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I think you may need to eat more roughage. You don't seem regular this week.
  8. Regolas Well-Known Member

I'm just mocking Daybreaks previous "change in direction".

"We're going to do campaigns"

1 campaign later...

" We're going to do expansions"

:D
  9. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

See? You need more raisin bran.
    Moonpanther and Kittybock like this.
  10. Lea Plath Active Member

I was looking at the plate relic pants when I realized...they have little dwarf faces on the knee pads!

Also can't we go back to the are style of SF? I'm assuming SF meant either SHOULDERPADS FOREVER or SPARROW FEDORAS!

I miss birdhats and shoulder pads for days :<
  11. Kelvmor Active Member

Shoulder pads for days get in the way for days.

[IMG]

Like this set. Love the colors and design--but that woman is getting rid of a whole 'nother 180 degrees of arm rotation with those ginormous spaulders of hers.
  12. Arclite Well-Known Member

Tobey any plans on improving/updating the graphics engine to use direct x 12 by any chance? I know its a long shot but considering the technology change over the years a boost to what the hardware can do now would be awesome. I would love to play the game maxed out (have more than a capable system) in raid settings and maintain a playable frame rate with some added new effects.

Also when are the awesome looking new shields coming??:D
    Prissetta likes this.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

None that I know of.
  14. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Ya' know, everyone will be doing this quest now. Just saying :)
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  15. Lithinor Member

just curious, how come server consolidation allotted for newer server hardware but not graphic engine? i'm fairly certain that we've come to the conclusion a long time ago that graphics based on cpu hasn't increased they way originally thought... so...
  16. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

A new graphics engine with the same old art isn't going to look a whole lot different. It's the lighting that would make a difference. Our newer npcs look pretty awesome in Unreal.
    Feldon likes this.
  17. Lithinor Member

sounds like job security while providing more "shiney" newer things for players
  18. Neiloch Well-Known Member

True but an engine that better utilizes the graphics card and hardware in general would allow people to play on higher settings with less drops in performance. The game looks awesome maxed out, unfortunately most people can't play like that in groups and especially raids due to the serious drops in frame rate and severe hitching even if they have a modern gaming rig.
    Lithinor likes this.
  19. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

someone's been skipping leg day @ the gym...
    Kittybock likes this.
  20. Lithinor Member

wouldn't a newer engine also allow for better graphic development? i'm not poking at the possibility of it actually happening since we all know where most concentration is going in DB's regard. i think i'm just trying to reaffirm my own thought processes in that there was/is sooooooo much more that could be done with minimal expenses that would actually make new players think "hey, i'd like to try that game out" for one reason or another