Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Tabri, pick it up and right-click on it in your bags. You should then see the option to convert it to a petamorph wand - at least this is how I did it. Good luck!
  2. Tabri Well-Known Member

I got it finally end user error was looking for change to petamorph in the list of options and its under examine, I swore I chose this before and nothing happened but it worked this time, but I also sent it to my warden to try it instead also. ty :)
    Prissetta likes this.
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Gninja seems to have started a twitter campaign! He must be running for office!
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

5. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Extreme close up of Gninja on his Campaign? If so, he needs less coffee.
    Katz, Gninja and ttobey like this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

There was a bug with some of the burburs not converting to wands in a prior holiday. I would suggest that you /bug the issue, but I'd more strongly suggest reporting it on the DBG Issue Tracker (link in my signature block). The Issue Tracker both allows you to provide more information, and also you can check back in and see what's happening with it.
  7. Arclite Well-Known Member

So Tobey, any plans on adding some new shield designs to the game? Preferably not in market place. :)
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Probably.That's Gnobrin's gig.
  9. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

How about more animated shields, like the old one from SF that used to blink. That was creepy :D
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

none planned.
  11. Faelen Active Member

Maybe a shield with tentacles, or a tentacle dagger?
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I would have a snappy retort but it's Monday.
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  13. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You know that there are a LOT of really beautiful shields already in-game, right? I collect shields, and I finally got around to mounting about half of my collection on the walls of my house. I have about 30 more interesting shields in my house vault, waiting for me to figure out where to put them.

[IMG]
    Nockturnal, Spindle, Katz and 2 others like this.
  14. Arclite Well-Known Member

Great news. It would be awesome if you could make at least one with super stats and appearance from Kraletus or Venlith :)
  15. Ereon New Member

How do you mount shields???? I vaguely remember now you could this but for the life of don't remember exactly how..
    Prissetta likes this.
  16. Katz Well-Known Member

I'm guessing they are on a mannequin that is buried in the wall.
  17. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

They're equipped on mannequins that are pitched at -6.5 or so and sunk into the wall (or a false wall built with divider blocks). I finally finished the project and have pics of all 53 shields, plus a key telling what each shield is.
    Prissetta and Nockturnal like this.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Here's the Look and Feel song of the week. The video is so terrible it's GREAT! for the thread that is the same.

19. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

ZOMG that is awful! It approaches high art it's so awful, LOL.
    HaphazardAllure and Prissetta like this.
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

hahaha! I know Right?! haha!
    HaphazardAllure likes this.