Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

heck the ant could be a queen or what ever the males are till they have done what they are good for , they have wings .
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Or, there could just not be an ant mount.
    Cyrrena, Dude, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  3. Breanna Well-Known Member

Wow you really don't know how to play do you. Party pooper!
    Cyrrena, Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Dude like this.
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Get off my lawn! ahaha
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-c...and_canada&link_location=live-reporting-story

"The passageway connected an industrial site in the Mexican city of Tijuana to the San Diego area in California."

Authorities said the exit in the San Diego area was in the new office of someone who uses the initials "TT." These initials and random mentions of "dangly things" were found throughout the tunnel. The investigation continues.
  6. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That would be a heckuva long tunnet to get to my new office!
    38.3 miles!
    Cyrrena, Dude, Schmetterling and 2 others like this.
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

they used giant tunneling worms that have dangling hairs ( thus the mentions of dangling things in the tunnel)
    and all those south and central American ( immigrants) are riding on ant mounts . ( so in secret you made those for them . )
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

My favorite part of that article is the graphic which shows "Otay Mesa" in San Diego. Is that where Eddie Murphy developed his Buckwheat imitation?:D
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It's not so much for smuggling people in as it is drugs, but that does point out how silly walls can be. ;->

Uwk
    Schmetterling, Rosyposy and Cyrrena like this.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! It was probably originally spelled Oté or some such (perhaps Otè), but English speakers probably kept pronouncing it as "Oat" so they spelled it phonetically on the maps at one point. ;->

Uwk
    Dude and Cyrrena like this.
  11. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I think I am getting from all this Ttobey negativity lately a common thread of NO to any and every mount we think of, which seems to indicate that Ttobey is not going to be creating mounts any longer!!!!
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well I have to say, we have lately also not been very realistic , we have been acting like silly giggling teens .
    So let's be more mature . . . . . NA .
    and those ( house actors ) are really plushies , that are stuffed with counter ban , mounted to those giant ants.
    Cyrrena, Dude and Rosyposy like this.
  13. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

I agree.

For 2020 I'd like a narwhal mount that allows me to ride it anywhere with water. Without water, it transforms into a Unicorn.

It will be called the Narwhalicorn, and it should be glorious. TTobey hit me up for early designs if you need inspiration <3
  14. Dude Well-Known Member

This is a crazy, terrible, awful idea!!!!!! It's clearly a Uniwahl! :p
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  15. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Maybe there are 2 versions. One is a Narwhal with legs, and the other is a unicorn with flippers?
    Cyrrena, Geroblue, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

a walecorn .
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

No I am sure I will be creating mounts. I have a list of GOOD ideas for mounts.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

no
  19. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

maybe not.
  20. Breanna Well-Known Member

We know Cyrrena is the one that gave you the list