Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Ttobey/Covic - When will Duck Hats be available please? Awaiting the sewing machine to do it!

[IMG]
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

As soon as we get the *** hats in game. Wait there are plenty of those running around.
    Luciar, Sigrdrifa, Kryvak and 2 others like this.
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Um, I know there are plenty of the *** hats already in game.
    ttobey likes this.
  5. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

I've been here for years.

Now about those duck hats?
  6. Belenos Well-Known Member

Isn't that the mount that rides you? No thanks!
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Does your wife know about the weird feelings you have for her Mom?
    Snikkety and Belenos like this.
  8. Belenos Well-Known Member

Actually, I am quickly approaching being "old as dirt" and although my wife is several years my junior, both of our Moms have passed away.

Now, when it comes to my first wife, well that was a different story. She always had the habit of dropping by unannounced for general mischief. I'll never forget her getting her comeuppance, quite by accident, when she dropped by one day unannounced, and made a beeline for the kitchen, to see what my wife had boiling on the stove.

As it turns out, my wife wasn't boiling anything--I was. "What are you cooking?" she asked as she grabbed the lid off the large pot, followed by "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" You see, I was actually boiling the head of a bobcat, to loosen the teeth, which I used in making jewelry. It was a well-deserved shocker and an absolutely "precious" mother-in-law moment!
  9. Tsurupettan Active Member

Tobey can I have a Pet Illusion: Naiad? Or Nayad. However you want to spell it. I'll give you a whole dollar!
  10. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

What's it look like?
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

and I'm not that cheap.
  12. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

It cost Katanalama two drink tickets for a rabbit. And Errrrrorrrrr is still washing our cars.
    Dedith, Errrorr and Rhodris like this.
  13. Tsurupettan Active Member

Uhhh I dunno, like any of the Naiad/Nayad plushies that go in the houses. Or the ones in Nizara. Or just give me a Matri Dut Pet Illusion, she's the best. I miss the days when Matri Dut would outparse people in my group.

Please don't judge me.
  14. Tsurupettan Active Member

Yes. Yes, Tobey, how much for a Matri Dut pet illusion? I was one of the first to bump into her back when we got mercs, and she was my best buddy for a long time. I will give you all of the dollars and a few bucks to go with them.

I guarantee* she will sell well on the Japanese servers.
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That's actually not my call anyway. Go bribe Gninja.
  16. Tabri Well-Known Member

Can we get some cat ears maybe for NOTD as a quest reward or maybe merchant purchase either one so that I can dress like Catwoman? :)

[IMG]

Also NOTD maybe a flying bat petamorph wand. NOTE: If this is done please make it bigger than the faeries they are too small.
    [IMG]
  17. Tabri Well-Known Member

I am not in an asking mood today nooo :D Also maybe a zone with chocolate water kinda like lava in Lavastorm for Frostfell like below maybe?

[IMG]
  18. Josgar Active Member

What about adding weather effects to more zones?
  19. Rainmare Well-Known Member

I just want a gold hat with the same style as the 6000 quest completed hat, that'll match my gold hoarder armor. that's all I want.
  20. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

All cleaned as you requested.
    [IMG]
    Josgar, ttobey, Prayos and 1 other person like this.