Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by matack, Jan 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanguimane New Member

LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visithttps://help.daybreakgames.com for assistance.
    (4-503)
  2. Unhappy New Member

Any estimate on how long till we can log in again? And thanks for keeping us updated.
  3. Sanguimane New Member

4. Eryyn Member

I'm in.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Kindle Heartforge Active Member

This is how I normally log in.

I patched last Thursday, and then when the server told me the most current version of the game does not match the client's (mine), I tried to patch.

Issue appears to be resolved. Thanks Gninja!
  6. Kristabella Well-Known Member

Looks like it's working. got the launchpad back and its downloading this mornings update, crossing fingers to login. THX.
  7. Sanguimane New Member

Fixed for me
  8. LisciaSF Member

Works. Nice!
  9. Marsias New Member

Still happens for me, the error above in Launchpad. Luckily I can login from EQ2 itself.
  10. Zoe1 Member

I still have this problem. I see this tweet by DB:

Daybreak Games@DaybreakGames
    Launchpad issues have been resolved - please contact @DaybreakHelp if you need further assistance. Thanks again for your patience - game on!

But when I go to the site it has a banner that there is a problem. So I am confused is it fixed or no? Should I petition? Thank you!
  11. RadarX Community Manager

I'm going to close this to avoid confusing prior situations with current. We do have an issue which may impact login and purchase at the moment.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.