Fixed Internally Level 125 boost not providing armor crate

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Kevell, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Kevell New Member

Category: Content SubCategory: Other Severity: Affects gameplay Frequency: Happened Once Zone: Qeynos Capitol District Location: 480.96, -20.87, 239.92 Character: Level 125 Swashbuckler Summary: Level 125 Character Boost Armor Crate Description: I claimed the level 125 boost that came with the expansion released today (29/11/23) on my character TRAQ. My character levelled to 125 and received the Grandmaster spell, but did not receive the crate of level 125 armor. I have checked all bags and boxes on the character, in the bank, and in the house vault, all TNA. I have checked the claim window, logged OUT and logged IN, also TNA.
    ziggi, Pimlia, Vuurvink and 4 others like this.
  2. Randug New Member

Same thing here for my guardian. I checked everywhere and relogged also. No crate to be found.
    ziggi and Twyla like this.
  3. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

Go to Raj'Dur Plateaus and get some armor from Tishans lockbox, its usually better than what the token would give you anyway... and its free
    ziggi and Twyla like this.
  4. Trajan New Member

That is not true. Evoker's Robe from the crate gives you 415 Resolve - much better than anything you find for free in Raj'Dur or via current Overseer missions.

I got the crate a couple of weeks ago when I pre-ordered the Standard Edition and spent the token on a level 9 Wizzard which I created in 2015 on the then TLE-server Stormhold. This Alt was merged to AB later on, and, at Adventure level 9, has never been to Vetrovia. Although it is possible to go there with the Guild Strategist, for example to hire a merc.

However, this is probably no longer relevant, now that the new expansion is live. You can get your free gear in the new zone and then return to Vetrovia or Raj'Dul if your Alts have not yet done these quests.
  5. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

ok
  6. Trajan New Member

Well, if the crate is missing, that may still be a bug. The crate was available to pre-order customers. Some people may like the gear in the crate for the Appearance slot. It's a complete set of nicely designed armor for your character class.
  7. Kevell New Member

As a returning player, its been a long time since I've had anything to do with bug reports. How do I know when this will be rectified, or even if it will be rectified?
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

If it gets fixed, it could be days to years.
  9. Kevell New Member

This has been reported multiple times and appears to be a bug which was first reported on the TEST SERVER.

Another thread has been opened since this one, by someone else reporting that they have not received their crate eithe.
    see here: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/125-boost.613298/
    If nothing else shouldn't the Devs, link these threads or close one etc. (I'm not that familiar with forum rules or etiquette).

I'm an original player, having played EQ2 from the day the game launched, before leaving for personal reasons. I've not long returned and have been enjoying the game again, so it is very annoying that this isn't being resolved.

To those that say, "Why do we want a crate of useless gear, when you can get it free from x, y or z", it isn't so much the gear, as the principle. The crate is listed in the boost description, and the boost is part of a 'paid for' expansion. Therefore, indirectly, we've all paid for that crate of gear, and regardless of its in game worth or value, it belongs to us to do with as we please.

Although my memory is a little bit sketchy on this subject, I thought this type of issue used to be resolved via an in game petition whereby the missing item could be added to the characters bank once the account had been checked. So even if the bug can't be fixed at present, at least those of us that have not received the crate could get it added back to our account, until the bug works its way to the top of what appears to be a lengthy list of unresolved issues.
    Yummyjummy, ziggi, Pimlia and 2 others like this.
  10. Kevell New Member

I see that is says "FIXED INTERNALLY" at the top of this thread.

However, what exactly does that mean?

My character still does not have the armor crate? and other people are still reporting the issue exists.
  11. Evilary Well-Known Member

Fixed internally means they found the issue and have fixed it on their testing environment. It will usually be out in the next patch once it hits this status.
    Twyla likes this.
  12. teekung4533 New Member

Hey, Experiencing an issue with the level 125 boost armor crate after claiming the level 125 boost on my character TRAQ. While my character leveled up and received the Grandmaster spell as expected, the crate of level 125 armor was not received. I've diligently checked all bags, boxes, bank, and house vault, but it's nowhere to be found. I've also checked the claim window and tried logging out and back in, yet no luck. Any insights or assistance on resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    Twyla likes this.