leaderboard of guild members

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-HeadImp, Mar 26, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-HeadImp Guest

[p]Before the fancy update of the EQ2Players site, we could look at our guild roster sorted by several leaderboards. I, and a lot of my friends, used these features frequently, but they were taken away and replaced with lots of stuff that doesn't interest us. I don't mind you adding new content that I may or may not use, but I hate it when you take away stuff I do use. [/p][p] Leaderboards for Most Quests, Most Kills, and Most Status within the guild roster would be very nice. The old site did this, why did you take it away? I tried doing this by making custom leaderboards, but there is a very small limit on number of characters you can have on one. If I click on Guild Leaderboards, it only tells me the how my guild compares to others, which I may or may not care about (so far I haven't), but it would be much better and informative if I could see how my guildmates did compared to each other and also server and world-wide, like we used to be able to.[/p][p] I know I mentioned this when you first updated the site, but it hasn't been fixed yet, nor have I received a reasonable reply to why. If we need to pay for this service, it would be nice to get at least what we used to get, not a bunch of stuff we don't care about instead.[/p][p] [/p][p] [/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-SOE-Jabru Guest

The truth is that the reason we haven't resolved this is that a) we have been focusing on bugfixes over new features, and b) I sent it to our design group for updating. Our Design group is nearly complete on their part, so this is still definitely on our roadmap.