kk this is strange

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by suka, Aug 7, 2015.

1. suka Well-Known Member

I am putting status into escrow so i can buy another amenity in my guild hall. this morning it was at 28 mil. then i added 6 mil. i spent 5mil on one amenity. that should have put it at 29 mil. instead it said 25 mil. i added another mil from another toon and then it said 26 mil. i added 3 more mil and was up to 29 mil again. now i added another mil from another toon and it says i am back at 25 mil. how did that happen? i didn't buy anything else, just one amenity. can someone please tell me what is happening to my escrow???
    Moonpanther likes this.
  2. Cryonax New Member

This happens from time to time, and has been a legitimate issue in the past. Make sure that you double check the balance history on the door of the guild hall. You should be able to do a bit of math and see if things add up there. If not, send in a petition with your findings. GM's have been good about reimbursing that type of loss in the past, and would typically do so by making a direct deposit to the guild.
  3. suka Well-Known Member

added it all up- there was a discrepancy from the night before where it was 28 mil then today it was 25 mil then i added more to it thinking it was a fluke. but when i added all of the deposits and the one expenditure for today taking the 25 mil instead of last night's 28 mill, it should be well over 30 mil right now. instead it is a bit over 28 mil. so i sent in a request on it
  4. suka Well-Known Member

i petitioned it. it has been over a week. i guess everyone is extremely busy because there hasn't been a reply yet and we are afraid to make any more deposits until this is resolved. help please
  5. Ursa Minor Well-Known Member

When you bought your amenity did it also take the pro-rated status rent for your paid ahead hall rent (if any)?

Buying an amenity while you have paid ahead on the guild hall will take an additional status cost to match the amount of time between the purchase time and the next maintenance due date. I guess the guild banker likes to keep expenses co-termed :)
    If you have several weeks paid ahead on the hall, that can be a goodly chunk of additional status at purchase time.
  6. suka Well-Known Member

no. the first status was missing when i entered the hall that morning. the night before we had well over 28 mil- almost 29. someone had made a deposit of 300k before i came in and i found us with only 25 mil that morning. it didn't register with me that it shouldn't have been. i had emailed the guild the night before advising them we had over 28 mil and we wanted to buy 2 amenities but didn't want to touch our 28 mil.

i added over 5 mil for the new amenity and bought the amenity. we had just paid rent from the escrow 2 days before- 3 weeks worth. the escrow went down to 25 mil again. (we don't pay more than a couple months at the most) so i added 5 more mil. it only went up to 28. two whole mil got lost again in that transaction. so i didn't buy the next new amenity but petitioned instead. we are missing 5 mil. or more. we won't be adding more until we have them looking at our guild escrow and explaining the losses to us. and even if it took more rent, which it shouldn't since rent was well paid, it shouldn't have taken 5 mil out for rent a little over 250k. the new amenity was only 25k a week so it shouldn't have taken out more than a couple of 100 k at the most
  7. suka Well-Known Member

found another strange bug. when i minimize my window to look at a webpage (i am down to one monitor temporarily), then try to bring the eq2 window back up, i get one of those windows that says eq2 suffered a critical error and had to close. but then after a couple of seconds, it opens as though nothing had happened, just a delay with a white screen and the little warning.