Kerafyrm.

Discussion in 'History and Lore' started by ARCHIVED-Felshades, Aug 23, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

Do we have any concept art of him somewhere? Any major lore tidbits as to say, who his parents were?
    I've seen the EQ1 model. It looks like <blank>. I'm curious as to if there's anything better out there.
    Consolidated information would be awesome but we know we can't have that. -_-
  2. ARCHIVED-Morghus Guest

Dozekar the cursed was always speculated as being the father, though whether it is true we have never been told.
    As for appearance, I'd hazard he might look something like this, only as a dragon.
  3. ARCHIVED-KniteShayd Guest

For Kerafyrm? Were there other dragons having relations other than Vox and Nagafen?
  4. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Dozekar the Cursed IS his father. He's cursed to forever remain in the Eastern Wing of the Temple of Veeshan, where mortals would be allowed to kill him, only for him to be resurrected and get killed all over again. it's his punishment for fathering Kerafyrm with a never-revealed female dragon.
  5. ARCHIVED-Cocytus Guest

You can look up his screenshots from eq1 on Allakhazam. I figure he'll look like that, but you know, modern day graphics.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  6. ARCHIVED-LordPazuzu Guest

Cusashorn wrote:
    Was there lore introduced in game to verify this? I quoted this once out of the EQRPG books and you went off on me for it.
  7. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

I've seen the EQ kill vids, the screen shots. Half of them he looks like he has one head. Others he looks like he has two. Transparent and three different models all overlaid with different colors.
    It looks bad. That's why I was wondering if there was more stuff out there.
    And who the heck was Dozekar?
    Didn't play EQ. ><
  8. ARCHIVED-LordPazuzu Guest

Nadirah@Crushbone wrote:
    The two heads is a bug. If I remember correctly, when first awoken he double spawned. There are two Kerafyrms in that one screenshot.