Kander's Candor: What's Going on with TLE?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kander, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fleshdecay Well-Known Member

So much hypocrisy. You're proof the pve community is just as toxic if not more.
  2. Pett Active Member

Since when does a month of alt play make you an expert? Playing the low level alt and playing max level are completely separate, especially on Nagafen.
  3. Creasote Well-Known Member

One month of pvp experience = zero credibility.

I don't recall anyone saying people who play on a pvp server are the best. Emotionally people cannot handle dying to and being taunted by other players so they make statements like you posted above. Fairness, equal opportunity, and respect are not traits of players on a pvp server I will admit. However pvp does bring an extra element of challenge to the game that was popular on Nagafen. For example epic contested pulls with pvp were amazing.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

'can't handle' and 'don't want to put up with' are two different things, especially when it comes to 'taunting' language, whatever the 'reason'.
    And, yes, I realize not everybody who PvPs engages in the toxic behavoirs, but enough do AND the general consensus of the PvP community seems to somewhere between unconcerned and accepting of that behavior.
    Torvaldr likes this.
  5. RadarX Community Manager

Folks we certainly appreciate all the feedback. This thread has derailed, rerailed, derailed again not mention had a number of forum guideline violations. At this time we're going to go ahead and close the thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.