Kaladim TLE - Where to Start Questing

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by JoseJones, Mar 19, 2019.

1. JoseJones New Member

Old player returning to checkout the Kaladim TLE... Wow! The nostalgia factor here is off the charts!

It's great bouncing back into some of the early zones and seeing some population.

It looks like many of the starting areas have been revamped. After completing the Isle of Refuge I was unceremoniously dropped off in Qeynos Harbor and unsure of where to go next... Anyone have any suggestions on solo quest lines that can still be picked up in or around Qeynos after arriving from the Isle?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jose from Guk
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Skadad Member

if frostfang sea is in, go there for good people, darklight woods for evil.
  3. OldRodKS Member

In the Qeynos area, check out some of the side-zones - look at the "travel within Qeynos" bell - check out Peat Bog, Oakmyst Forest, Forest Ruins, and The Caves, in pretty much that order. If you did all the quests on the Island, you may be above the level for the first couple zones, but there are still decent things to do there.

In Qeynos itself, look around for people with feathers over their heads - they will give you quests to go out into Antonica and get started out there.

Or, as Skadad mentioned, check out Frostfang Sea.
    Rienna and Breanna like this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

The wiki has an excellent Solo Quests Timeline that you should bookmark. Keep your eyes open for people with quest feathers, though, because no telling what has been added, or resurrected! If an old quest has been resurrected, typing the name of the quest into the Search on the wiki should pull up the old article.
    Rienna and Breanna like this.
  5. Pone the Wonderhorse Member

Shoot me (Bone) a tell if I'm on and you get stuck, always happy to help people do quests.
  6. OldRodKS Member

Also, something you may wish to do - in your Options, there's a setting to show quest feathers for out-leveled quests. Sometimes, a quest that you out-leveled may be the beginning of a quest line that goes for several levels, so it may be something you wanted to do (I think it's off by default, not sure)
    adaria likes this.
  7. Nightroado New Member

I can confirm it is off by default.
  8. JoseJones New Member

Thanks all for the suggestions! I'm off and running again.
    OldRodKS likes this.