Kaladim Adventure Pack

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by claudia6913, Mar 20, 2019.

1. claudia6913 Active Member

Is this only available once per account? (I know only one per purchase.) I am attempting to purchase one for an alt and get the following message: You are not eligible to purchase this product. Please check available products below
  2. Tominator Member

Pretty sure it said once per account on the page I bought mine from
  3. Annalyn New Member

I didn't notice or read that. I know. I know. I should have read the page, but why? I want to give them more money. I would have waited to claim it. I totally just made up my mind to buy a second one and started clicking away.
  4. Steelriver New Member

Happend to me also. I had no idea i could only buy one and you couldn't share the boots between your characters. I don't even want to play the guy i claimed it on and would delete them if they didn't have the boots. Why would they not let you buy more it doesn't make sense.
  5. Prozis New Member

I'm in the same boat. Guess I should have read more diligently before purchasing. Hopefully the option to buy more than one will be implemented.

Really curious why the decision was to make it one per account.
  6. Keldo Member

I support the ability to buy more than one (one per character would be good).
  7. Nightroado New Member

Happened to me on Fallen Gate. Only once per account and I can confirm contacting customer support won't change anything. I wish it was once per character!
  8. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Where do you get them from? I can't find anything on the DBG store.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Zarnafien Well-Known Member

Heirloom but then becomes no-trade when you attune it. They want us to buy unattuners. No thank you. I would buy multiples of the pack though but they decided they don't want my money x9.
  10. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

What do you mean, 'heirloom'? Where do you get these packs from?
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Dude Well-Known Member

Breanna likes this.
  12. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Thanks for the link, Dude.
    Breanna and Dude like this.