It’s almost time to welcome the New Year!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

[IMG]
    ‘New Year, new me’ can mean so many things!

As the final days of 2023 play out, it is time to turn our attention to 2024. What better way to begin a new year than to start it up with some awesome savings? Starting today and ending on January 3, 2024, at 11:59 p.m. PST, you can save 20% on the following current and unvaulted items:
    • All Mercenary Seasons and Bundles
    • All Familiar Seasons
    • All Legends of Norrath Loot Packs
    Set the tone for 2024 with some savings! Get that merc or familiar you’ve been eyeing all year, it’s time to treat yourself.

Happy New Year, everybody!

Join us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.
    Chath, Sturmlocke, Trakum and 4 others like this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

can't use mercenaries or familiars on Varsoon and Zarrakon.
    LarendalAB likes this.
  3. Evilary Well-Known Member

Congratulations, this is a much better sounding deal than the black friday sale at least.
  4. Jaxyn Member

Tinkrbelle and Juraiya like this.
  5. LarendalAB New Member

Doesn't help us much on Varsoon. So thanks for useless LoN junk?
  6. Sekander New Member

I love the mercs, but I'm absolutely begging you - we all are - to make them heirloom the way they should be, so you can trade them to alts they fit better. It's already pretty gross to have a 'gambling' element in game. It should at least allow us to equip our toons the way we like.
    Twyla likes this.
  7. Tinkrbelle Active Member

It's simple, xp and status bonuses don't make us spend money. Anything they ever do for us anymore is to get money from us.
    Unknown Entity likes this.
  8. Tinkrbelle Active Member

I would LOVE to be able to change merc appearance like you can with mounts and familiars
    Twyla likes this.