Hunters is just so boring and tedious

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Cheatingsux, Jun 17, 2023.

1. DENSER Well-Known Member

As a first time on tle, I see nostalgia there. I imagine that those who chain them, much less.
    After that, chain the tle or chain the live which is always the same thing except at the graphic level with a lore laid and reflected during the poo break .
    Yes the choice is hard.

But despite everything for the tle, they listened and removed these items for the benefit of adorn.
    There was a listening, not a withdrawal as the purists demand, but something done.
    Were there any thanks? Or at least a positive opinion on that? Nothing
  2. DENSER Well-Known Member

3. Arandar Well-Known Member

There was definitely some positive feedback on the official Discord regarding the changes.
    DENSER likes this.
  4. DENSER Well-Known Member

Good to know i'm not on that Channel.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I already posted this complaint elsewhere , but I found out that my toons from retired TLE servers had their Hunter items destroyed , but there is no NPC to hand you a new item to restore your item.
    I now have a level 80 character who now is missing 2 vital items and they can not be replaced at that level even my level 90 toon can not just go to the panda and grab something new.
    It's already hard enough for any of my TLE toons with their less powerful equipment to do even holiday instances.

About the change on Varsoon, you can now earn adorns, and put them on any equipment piece you like and use any adornment you want.

And nobody mentioned that now there are only 3 instances, no more Unrest, which makes me sad, I like that place,
    anybody for a run ?
    Breanna and Arielle Nightshade like this.
  6. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

I like it the first 800 times - after that it gets tedious :)
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

800 times the whole run o_O :eek:, I agree.

And I have to say what makes hunter so annoying is not only to get to the locations, but for me what sometimes takes the longest is finding a group.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Spiritus Praeteriti Member

I remember when people enjoyed grouping up and running through the content because it was a fun and enjoyable use of one's time too.
  9. DENSER Well-Known Member

It was a Time when ppl were discovering each xpac
    Which is not the case for 75% of the tle.
    Hence the bulldozer side
  10. DENSER Well-Known Member

At the same time, on live it's the same. Simply due to redundant mechanics, Simply wrapped in new gift paper.
    At least we have the pleasure of having a few new things every xpac here, and only these hunters as burdens
  11. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

yea when the first TLE came out, I went into every corner and found a lot of places and things I had never seen before on live'
    but after doing the same thing over and over again I just joined the rest of the crowd running to the end game, well sort of I am a slow leveler.
    Breanna likes this.
  12. DENSER Well-Known Member

There would be so much to do to make these tles better, events or other, much more thoughtful than that social media ofc.
    they must not have the inclination or the ability to do so.
    For more than 5 years of return After a stop just before the mercenaries and the FTP, I lean for a mix of the 2.
    Given the inability to put properly functional AAs or classes after so many years of known problems
  13. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

We've recently discovered a mini-game that's 'how weird can you make the group vs. how fast you can get through the instances'. Last one was 3 mystics, an inquis, a swash and a necro. We did ok :)
  14. DENSER Well-Known Member

It is the advantage, pleasant, of the tle compared to the live, to mix the classes and to arrive in spite of everything at its ends
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.