How long before SF updates start to appear on EQ2Players ?

Discussion in 'EQ2Players.com Website Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-EQ2Magroo, Feb 17, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Attrikane Guest

Ok.....so what do we need to do to get some kind of update? It takes 10 seconds to write a sentence. I'd even settle for a "We have no idea what we are doing!?!?!"
    Come on guys, give us something.
  2. ARCHIVED-Shasroh Guest

It takes this being worth station cash to be replied to. I am assuming this since the thread that was requesting a guild name change potion on Station Cash got a reply in in under 20 minutes after being posted. Where a thread not involving it goes months without a word.
  3. ARCHIVED-arksun Guest

Updates please .... seeing no armor, no disco's, no level history still is pretty discouraging.
    Is there a paypal account we can "donate" money to so this service works again? :( I loved the old interface, and being able to look up other players in the top 50 of my class and comparing gear, disco's, etc.... Regardless if this is a free service now it should work correctly and waiting 2 months + is a huge dissapointment.
  4. ARCHIVED-CheezeBurgerAnimal Guest

Is there any news from anyone on the EQ2 team?
  5. ARCHIVED-Gargamel Guest

As hilarious and sad as it sounds, that would probably actually work.
    Have station cash items that bump a bug priority up to get fixed. See if they could get 500 people to buy a $2 item to have it fixed. Imagine the cash they could get for finally getting rid of the lag on AB! How horrible, they could even have like a $3 item that guarantees when you zone your raid force into an instance, that it will be the only one (or one of a very few) instances allowed to spawn on that machine/blade whatever. Basically pay to play on low load machines so you get no/less lag than the 'free' raid zones (I should shut up now before any of these horrible ideas are actually read by a dev)
    I blame WOW, they made something like $2 million in 4 hours for a stupid mount in their store just last month... you KNOW some SOE suit sent out a memo on that one. And now we have Mr. Free Realms running the show here at EQ2 so we'll see whats what. (though he did do Planetside as well, and some other good things so keeping my fingers crossed)
  6. ARCHIVED-Terrius Guest

Gargamel wrote:
    Lol That reminds me of a feature in Eve where if you contact CS a day prior to a very large space battle they'll put the zone that battle is going to take place in on it's own dedicated Blade so that the fight can be as lag free as possible.
  7. ARCHIVED-Darkonx Guest

I saw the thread had been posted in recently, and I was really hoping it was with an update of some kind..
  8. ARCHIVED-Terron Guest

I'm starting to get annoyed with the missing updates. I have some, but not all.
    Terron - all 4 adventuring level updates appear, but only 1 of 4 crafting levels.
    Tallia - 0/2 advetnturing, 0/2 crafting
    Tresgar - 1/1 adventuring, 0/1 crafting
    Tovorrilleee - 1/2 crafting
    Tylena - 0/1 adventuring
    Over all 7 out of 17 levels have aooeared in the history.
  9. ARCHIVED-Quicksilver74 Guest

eq2players.com is so far behind in updates, I have actually stopped even caring. Any goodness that once could be found at eq2players.com is gone forever from my perspective. It's at the point now, that even if they did fix it.. I've grown accustomed to not being interested in it as a website... so probably won't even bother with it if it ever does get fixed.
  10. ARCHIVED-Gungo Guest

Crabbok@Befallen wrote:
    The players site has always been one of the worst/buggiest websites i have ever visited. And sadly the people who work on this website get paid for this quality whereas many of the player run websites are done on thier extra time.
    The peopel working on these websites must of been with SOE for years because honestly they could get like 1,000 other people who could do a much better job then what they have here,
  11. ARCHIVED-swbles Guest

Woot i'm actually wearing gear on EQ2 players
  12. ARCHIVED-arksun Guest

Yeah to bad all the stats are fubar'd on the items...... I have +301 DA on one item and like +54 crit bonus on another... WEEEEE.
  13. ARCHIVED-CheezeBurgerAnimal Guest

14. ARCHIVED-Retyb Guest

Now I'm not going to complain about the stats that my gear on my Necro shows in EQ2Players, I actually like the stats. So SOE if you could please just change my boots in game to match the +2325 to Crit Chance, Crit Mit, Potency and Crit Bonus to match the website that would do just fine.
    Thanks,
    Retyl
    90 Necro of Mistmoore