how does infusers work exactly?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Xavion, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Xavion Well-Known Member

Like Im not sure if when a infuser says you can infuse up to 50 with this infuser does that mean i can infuse more with the other infusers that i haven't used that are below it? or does it mean if i use the strongest infuser off the bat and max it out there no other infusers to use and the use of low % chance of success is to boost the initial cap to hopefully go over it from bonuses? like what exactly is the proper usage for infusing use low % ones to build up bonus then go hard with the huge ones? is there a defined set of infusers in order i should go thru or should i just use the top highest infusers i can get enough of to max out with?
  2. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Have some Copy/Pasta for Infusion that I wrote back in like ToT? Generics still apply. It might help, it might not. If you want a TL;DR after, let me know.

Prissetta likes this.
  3. Mathafern Well-Known Member

Personally I go to deity, and click the tab for infusing.

Apply weak infusers first, then go up the chain with better and better infusers.
    Infuse items you plan to keep- if an item is a placeholder, wait. With the current expansion, if you are running heroics, that means infuse 29,32, 35 resolve items, but not 24 or 26. Or, /weep, 16 or 17 resolve items.
  4. Xavion Well-Known Member

well what infuser sets should i go with? like should i literally get every infuser from the lowest 0.5 to the pop ones or shoudl i jsut use the basic ones from missions then the crafted then the rare ones?
  5. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player