How’s the pre max lvl game on varsoon?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Nozgoth, May 8, 2023.

1. Nozgoth New Member

Played from release until about half way through DoF on varsoon, which was fantastic.

Came back for Zarrakon which was basically a stillborn server. Wanted to start fresh and enjoy the climb again but it’s been very hit or miss (mostly miss) finding parties to do any sort of pve content, so I was curious if people are still making and lvling alts on varsoon enough to reliably have people to play with before like 60+

Thanks!
  2. DENSER Well-Known Member

There are always low level groups forming, with eof and the new AAs, without level UP, a lot of max level players are interested in doing low level instances/zones.
    It is in my opinion, the extension conducive to up a toon
  3. KythosMeltdown Active Member

Pre-30 for BB/WC/SH/FG/RoV yes. Afterwards, you'll being waiting quite a while for a tank or healer
  4. Bekkr Well-Known Member

My experience has been nearly the opposite of this. Maybe it depends on the time of day you're most active, but I don't see very many lower level groups in /LFG anyway.
  5. Fetish Well-Known Member

It isn't the pre-max level game that suffers. There are plenty of groups and people to level up with. It is the max level game that sucks. "[insert class] LF Hunters!" ad nauseam just to get a group that blows through a zone haphazardly as fast as possible, circumventing as much content as possible, only to log out that toon and log your next one in to lather, rinse, repeat. Darkpaw is managing to even ruin the TLE servers...
    Siren likes this.
  6. Magdaddy Active Member

Yep, that's EoF for you until Unrest and Shard of Fear are added. It has a lot of new zones and a cool theme, but it was all sizzle and no steak when it was released. I'm guessing that's because the average gamer didn't spend as much time playing back then as they do now.

However, the next two expansions are peak EverQuest 2 so get excited!