Hoist your steins, Brewday Festival Returns!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Angeliana, Mar 7, 2024.

1. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

[IMG]

It is time once again to honor Brell!

Help us celebrate Brell Serilis in the only way we know how, fill your frosty steins, cups, tankards, or skulls of your enemies with ale and raise ‘em up. Brewday Festival is back and with even more things you can do and collect. As you sip away, let’s pour over what’s been added for this year’s event:

• New Brewday Festival features for '24!
      • Live servers
        • New Quest - Brew Bowl Bedazzlement
        • 6 New Merchant Items sold by Balin Copperfoot in Bar of Brell.
        • New Tradeskill recipe book, "Brewday Accoutrements to Craft XV" sold by Balin Copperfoot in the Bar of Brell.
      • Special Rules Servers
        • Varsoon and Kael Drakkel servers - The entire event is active!
        • Zarrakon– Special holiday merchants located in Freeport and Qeynos Capitol District have over 20 Brewday themed house items and equipment pieces, including a mount, for your celebrations and the collection of “Brews Across Norrath” is available in Qeynos, Freeport, Maj’Dul, New Halas, The Commonlands, and Antonica.
          • This includes in-game mail to announce TLE event
    [IMG]
    New 2024 craftable items, rewards & merchant items
    • Returning Brewday Festival features for '24!
      • In-game mail to announce the event and summarize location of quest givers.
      • Returning achievements:
        • The Great Brewday Pub Crawl
        • Festive Furniture
        • Pub N' Suds
        • Drunk Level: Dwarf
        • Can't Hold Their Liquor
      • Returning special event items can be purchased from Digret Runebrand in Bar of Brell in exchange for Beer Tokens.
      • Bountiful Brewday gardens can only be seen when wearing the "Improved Ale Goggles" head equipment They spawn in Commonlands, Antonica, Greater Faydark, Darklight Wood, Timorous Deep, and Frostfang Sea.
      • The Entrance to the Bar of Brell in Antonica, Commonlands, Haven, Greater Faydark, Timorous Deep, and Frostfang Sea.
      • Wild Boar is 100% drop from Hammy in High Keep while Brewday is active.
      • Collections:
        • Brewday Bar Bites
        • More Brews is Good News
        • Brews Across Norrath
      • Tradeskill recipe books sold by Digret Runebrand in the Bar of Brell. The recipes require holiday harvestables gathered from "Bountiful Brewday gardens" and other low level harvestables as components.
        • Brewday High-tech Distilleries
        • Brewday Accoutrements to Craft I through XIV
      • 5 Serilis themed Overseer Quests and an exclusive Agent
        • Offered by Steinmaster Borric, a cleric of Serilis in the Bar of Brell
      • Returning Quests:
        • Yours, Stein, and Ours - Repeatable every year
        • Ale in a Day’s Work - Repeatable every year
        • Pressed into the Brewcrew - Repeatable every year
        • Bog Mountain's Eruption - Repeatable every year
        • Valla Brewhammer's Special Brew - NOT repeatable
        • What is That Noise?! - Repeatable every year
        • Drinks Are On The House! - Repeatable every two hours
        • Snoogle's Presentation - Repeatable every year
        • Beers for Brell! - Repeatable every year
        • Brell's Everlasting Brew - Repeatable every year
        • Ale Goggles - Repeatable every year
        • Thurgadin Ice Brew - Repeatable every year
        • Black Swill for Blackswell - NOT repeatable
        • Deep Within Hammerhall - Repeatable every year
        • Rummage for Answers - Repeatable every year
        • Brewday Beer Guardin': Butcherblock - Repeatable
    Check your mailbox when you log in, and then let the cheering and toasting begin! Brewday started today, March 7, 2024, and will end on March 20, 2024, at 11:59 p.m. PDT. Cheers, and have a great time!

Two new Brewday items have been added to the marketplace, they will available from March 12, 2024 through March 20, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.

[IMG]
    Blessed Brewday Mounted Minibar and Blessed Brewday Minibar

Join us on social media! Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Discord.
  2. Dgkelly38 Active Member

Will the in-game Marketplace have items for this soon, like it did during Erollisi Day?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Siren Well-Known Member

On the TLs: Where in the Qeynos Capital District is the holiday vendor? I can't find him in NQ or SQ. (Nor can I find him in QH, either.)

Edited to add: Oh, I found him! He's in SQ inside the Lion's Mane Tavern & Inn. He's on the left as you go in.... Just in case anyone else can't find him, either.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Kotter Legendary Member

what happens if you quit drinking IRL?

this event might make me want to drink again!
  5. Grombor New Member

Honestly, as a grateful and recovering alcoholic it does make me desire to drink. AH, the good times. How we forget the pain. I've had enough pain from alcohol that even with the desire to drink during events like Brell's day and other triggers I'm prepared and it doesn't set me off because alcohol made me THAT sick for so long. Peace and may all you grateful and recovering alcoholics everywhere be safe and stay sober, one minute at a time.
    SolarFaire, Harkoes, Breanna and 3 others like this.
  6. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

the merchants , yes there are 2 , are inside the little building outside of North Qeynos in Antonica, and in Freeport outside in Commonland.
    Inside the Bar of Brell you will find a lot of quests including the quest that rewards you with special googles that let you see Brewday bushes.
    Speak to Gilin Rockbreath to get the quest for those googles.
    Other quests can be foud outside in Antonica like the quest Brells Avatar gives you, he runs around in the area outside of North Qeynos.

The merchant on Zarrakon is inside the "Lion Mane Inn" like Siren said, and in Freeport he is inside of the "Seafarer's Roost" down in East Freeport , make a right turn as you enter the building.
    Breanna, Twyla, Siren and 1 other person like this.
  7. Kattt Well-Known Member

Just thought you might want to know the site front page news/link to Brewday announcement, has an image that is not loading.
    Thought someone might want to fix.
    Twyla and Angeliana like this.
  8. Harkoes New Member

What's the big payoff item for this event?
  9. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

For me I like the skelly that drinks and Brewday wreath.
    Twyla likes this.
  10. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

Two new Brewday items have been added to the marketplace, they are available from March 12, 2024 through March 20, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.

[IMG]
    Blessed Brewday Mounted Minibar and Blessed Brewday Minibar
    Alyndrys likes this.
  11. Evilary Well-Known Member

No picture preview?
    Alyndrys, MikeBob2023 and GrunEQ like this.
  12. Angeliana Senior Community Manager

I've re-added the image link, is it working now?
    GrunEQ, Siren, Alyndrys and 1 other person like this.
  13. SolarFaire Active Member

Working, and those are lovely wet bars. I need a drink.
    Alyndrys likes this.