Heroic character priests

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Donaven, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Donaven New Member

With some advice I have been playing several heroic characters to get a better feel for what each class is really like. I enjoyed three classes more than others. I liked the fury but I didn't understand if it was a melee or ranged class? I also liked the inquisitor pretty well. The class that just felt natural and comfortable for me was the warden. One question I have though is does the warden have to do damage to meet their healing potential? The inquisitor is great for damage but his healing feels a little clunky to me?

What are the basic attack skills of the fury? I felt like they either weren't on the bar. I see people saying the fury has great damage but I certainly am not seeing it with the heroic trial.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Both furies and wardens need to dps to meet their healing potential. Wardens do it with melee and furies do it with spell/ranged damage.
  3. Treiko Active Member

Inquisitors can feel clunky, most of their healing requires the tank to get hit first, aka reactive healing. Druid healing is better for healing after damage is taken than the other healers, but it is most effective if you have the heals constantly ticking. Wardens do great healing through melee with the windblade prestige and other AAs. Furies, as stated above, proc heals off their damage spells, and as such do not always need to be in the thick of combat. Both druids can parse pretty well in both heals and damage, as long as you remember to tilt the scales in favor of healing. I have both druids, and both my druids started off as furies. My first fury betrayed to warden a long time ago, so instead of betraying her back i just made a new one lol. Also keep in mind at 85 you are just getting a tiny glimpse of their potential. Once you hit 95 and finish your AAs, start gathering gear, you will notice a change for the better, no matter what you choose.