Halls of Fate, Casual Grouping/Social Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Kelendor, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Kelendor New Member

I am an old EQ2 player that started at launch and has returned to the game full time, have been playing a couple weeks now and I am a subscriber. The last time I played EQ2 seriously was in 2007 raiding KoS and some EoF content. Still have my old main and alts, and have also started a new character.

Since 2007, a lot of content has been released, all content I would like to experience and don't plan on rushing through. Not sure how many like minded players there are in the game today as the game is old and I imagine most who still play are max level end game raiders, but I'll give this a shot.

I am looking to start up an evil aligned guild geared toward the player like me: New or returning players that want to experience the old content, and not just rush to end game and raid.

Players that will be a good fit:
    • Must be evil.* All races welcome, classes restricted to those that can live in evil cities.
    • Mature players, age 21+ preferred
    • New Players
    • Returning Players like myself who want to experience all the content they have missed over the years and revisit launch content
    • Vets who want a fresh start on a new server but the time locked server doesn't appeal to you
    • Vets who like/don't mind going through old content, either with alts or mentoring down
    • Solo players who like occasional groups or participating in group events
    • Players who prefer smaller, tight knit groups over massive guilds where you are just another name
    • Players who like the idea of being part of a guild from the ground up
    • Tradeskillers
    • House and Guild Hall Decorators
    *Will consider dropping alignment restriction if there is no interest in it, but at the moment I am pretty firm on this for roleplay reasons. Will still be an evil themed guild regardless.

Guild name is still up in the air, have a few ideas but am open to discussing it with anyone that shows interest in getting this guild started.

If there is any interest please let me know by replying here.
    Zehl_IceFire and HaphazardAllure like this.
  2. Kelendor New Member

Have gotten PMs from people showing interest, but we could still use a few more. Reply here or PM me if you would like to join us.
  3. Kelendor New Member

Still looking for more to join us. Reply or PM me if interested or you have questions.
  4. Kelendor New Member

Still looking to get this going, let me know if interested.
  5. Zehl_IceFire Member

I'm interested in this as well, or an ultra casual guild with at least a T1 guild hall with transport options to put one of my girls in (I would just need the transport or the goal of obtaining that, I could help with crafting writs. I have my own set up for crafting & materials so I don't need those). No applications, no requirements, casual, a little grouping maybe for group instance quest updates, I don't always like to group, I 3 box quest mostly, but when I do I will get on voice chat. I was a hardcore player & raider way back, took a few years off, I just can't sit devoted to the keys, I get up a lot for breaks. I'm on EST and I work full time.