Guild buff banner

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Chikkin, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Chikkin Well-Known Member

Not sure why, but our Guild buff banner seems to have disappeared from our guild hall on test. Heroes of Test guild hall in Gorowyn.

The amenity itself shows as purchased, I tried to reset it to default spot, got a message that it has been reset, but it's just not visible in default spot ( middle of front room of T1 guild hall), not anywhere else in the hall.

has anything changed to this amenity?
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Blue guild banners are bugged. I believe they are on the list of fixes... coming soon...

Red guild banners are still up - if a toon is marked as "friend" on the guild access list, they can pick up the guild buff regardless of they belong to that guild or not. (Buff is still based on the guild you belong to.)
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Yes, I whimpered on Discord about this a couple days ago, and they said they'd look into it. It hits all GH's that are high enough level to have had their buff banner change from the red to the blue. I went as far as not only resetting the position, but surrendering and repurchasing ours the other day Chikkin, to no avail. :D
    Cuelaen and Jinksie like this.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Gahhhh!!!! Sound like it is doing exactly what the GH Gaming Goblin does. No matter if you reset the position, surrender it, or whatever, you cannot ever see it. I received a reply about this issue 3 years ago that it was known but there was no eta on a fix. I still want my gaming goblin!!
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Chikkin Well-Known Member

oh I reset ours so many times, who knows where it will show up once fixed lol
    Jinksie likes this.
  6. Jinksie Well-Known Member

We have the same issue and it is a blue guild buff banner.

Casdoe
    Blood Lust Guild - Maj'dul Server
  7. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

We had a patch on Test today, and while it wasn't in the patch notes, the guild buff banner is back. :D
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member