Guild achievements cleared

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Daryx, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Daryx Well-Known Member

We killed a raid mob today that we've killed before and got the achievement, which surprised me. So I looked at our achievements and they are completely cleared.

This just happened today so apparently the update did something. Has anyone else seen this or happened to look? I submitted a bug also.
  2. Estal Well-Known Member

Happens in my guild all the time.

However it appears to only loose them in the in game guild window, because when I check EQ2U they are all still there with the correct date when they where first obtained.
    Feldon likes this.
  3. Daryx Well-Known Member

OK, thanks for that. However, I checked our EQ2U listing and it is incorrect. Many older achievements are there, but there are ones we definitely have obtained (in the past few weeks for example) that are missing. One we achieved on 6/6/2014 is not showing and the bogus one we obtained on 6/10/2014 is (we actually had achieved it over a year ago). So it still appears that there are discrepancies.
  4. Senya Well-Known Member

My guild achievements disappeared back in December. I posted to the support section of the forums but never got a reply. My achievements are still cleared in game, but they do appear on EQ2U. I petitioned (today actually) to have them restored and hopefully it gets fixed. Kinda sucks to work on completing them to find the list cleared later.