Greater Lightstone - no option for Maulic's Stronghold

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Zorgo, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Zorgo New Member

So, I'm at the part where you kill the General in Bloodskull Valley as was the other two group members.

We each spoke to the guy behind the rock and made sure to get the 'key'.

The door to Bloodskull Valley doesn't have the Maulic's Stronghold option for any of us.

Maybe because a group of 3? Maybe need a full group or raid x2?

I had this problem last year as well, but was in a 2X raid, and one person ended up having the option but no one else.

Not sure if it is bugged or if there is something specifically I'm doing wrong.
  2. Zorgo New Member

Quest journal looks like I have it...
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can actually solo this step, if you're big and bad enough. It doesn't have to be a raid. You might list the toon names and which server, in case the devs want to take a look.
  4. Zorgo New Member

Thanks for responding. I thought you could do it out of raid - I think it is just bugged. I put in a ticket - we'll see. It's pretty easy, I may just drop the quest and start it over to see if that works. Not sure how many devs stop by the player support page, but it is on Varsoon - Zhodi.
  5. Zorgo New Member

So after having logged out for several hours, I logged back in, clicked on the door and had the right option. So....resolved if not solved.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.