Ferric Fields (solo), Shanrazad the Spared, what am I missing?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by câine nebun, Jan 17, 2024.

1. câine nebun New Member

Am I missing some way to get through the crowd of maedjinn that surround Shanrazad the Spared in Aether Wroughtlands: Ferric Fields (solo)? My 130 Channeler with Pally merc must have died about two dozen times trying to kill these maedjinn.
  2. Celestia Well-Known Member

I think you just have to kill them. There isn't really a way through them. Do you have your mount and familiar out, and are you using Overloaded Interception as a channeler?

I know these are "newbie" questions, but a lot of the time, many folks forget this type of thing.
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

Thier is no walkthrough at all and i destroy everything with my Channeler in every Solo no problems anyway yes a healer need more time its no DD but is surely possible do stuff with not be killed and as channler were the most heal an protection comes from the Pet its more easy than with Templar for Example.
    Ok my Channeler is a Raid main not the 20th alt :)
  4. Aull Active Member

Do you have the field medic rune from panda quests? I had massloads of trouble in this zone. I did read about getting the field medic rune. Examine the rune to turn it from red to purple then attune it to the head or wrist item you select. You must use the rune every time you enter or re enter a zone.

Also, try using a healer mercenary as well.

Hope this helps.