Feb's Rose Bay Beach Retreat - Dhalgar Precipice - Thurgadin

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, vacation bungalows don't always have a 5-star restaurant equivalent kitchen anyway; you're supposed to be kind of "roughing it" a bit (and/or getting your meals at the spa's eateries). :D

Uwk
    who spent some time on the west coast of Florida as a kid visiting one of the islands there, and its more primitive accommodations than Feb's wonderful place...that RL was fun, as long as we didn't go too far "inland" into Mosquitoville :-/
    Febrith and Breanna like this.
  2. JasminiaMoon Member

Beautiful! Well done!
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Vas and I spent a while last night touring a bunch of your homes on Thurgadin, Febrith. Some we had seen before, others not, and all of them were, unsurprisingly, absolutely magnificent. Your retreat home is very lovely....I claimed the upstairs bedroom as my own, hehe, but Vas tried to steal it from me. :D
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

Wow aren't you both fabulous - thanks for taking the time out to come over the pond - and for the kind words:)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Just got done watching your video of it on YouTube! It...took...a...WEEK?! For the whole thing?? :eek:

Holy hasenpfeffer...it usually takes me at least a week (literally, like 20+ hours) just to try to figure out what I'm going to do for a Swap! :-/

Uwk
    who's deeply admiring of such a gorgeous place without the Layout Editor... :D
    Breanna and Febrith like this.
  6. Febrith Well-Known Member

Thank you for watching:) In fairness, I did literally nothing else that week, no quests, no sig line or TS line, just head down and indulged myself in this place. Sometimes when I'm doing a place that I'm really enjoying then that's literally all I want to do and everything else goes out the window.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.