Fabled Zone Request

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Meaghan Stormfire, Apr 27, 2014.

1. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

I always thought it would be cool if you took all five Guk zones and stitched them together into one massive contested zone. That would be awesome.
    Finora, Malleria and Avianna like this.
  2. Kander Developer

I think that would be pretty awesome too. In fact we have talked about it several times.
    Finora likes this.
  3. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Well, as someone who loves huge non-linear contested zones (favorite zones are Sebilis, Skyshrine, Kael, and Sol Eye), this needs to happen! :p

Seriously though, I've got no clue how difficult it would be to do this. That's a fair decent amount of zone space to fill and aside from Outer and Inner stronghold with the obvious connection point, I have no idea where you'd connect the rest.
  4. Kander Developer

Its a good question. One we shall have to explore.
  5. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

Seriously? Well if you did I'd probably make my guild live in the zone.
  6. Thand Well-Known Member

Fabled Emerald Halls any one? :)
  7. Meadbh Member

Fabled Halls of Unseeing!
  8. Luzionist Active Member

Fabled EH would be nice as it is a huge zone as well as maybe a Fabled VP other zones that would be nice would be the 3 raid instances in DoF (courts, gates, and PPR), Castle Mistmoore (lag not included) Sebilis, Chardok
  9. Katanallama Well-Known Member

If we do get a Fabled Emerald Halls down the line, any chance of a new fun cloak? Glide, Featherfall, and +50% out of combat run speed all on one item :3
  10. Kander Developer

Shoot for the stars and hit the moon is what I always say.
  11. Kander Developer

Next year will be Fabled Echoes of Faydwer stuff. Yes.
  12. Sudedor Well-Known Member

Halls of Seeing was Kingdom of Sky . . . at least I remember zoning in from Tenebrous . . .

EoF would be stuff like MMC, Clockwork Menace, etc. Perhaps one of my least favorite expansions because it really did everything, but did nothing well.
  13. Katanallama Well-Known Member

The lower your goals, the more you can achieve is what I always say, I think you win on that one :\.

Before we get to EoF any chance we'll be seeing Mara stuff, such as a Fabled Cheldrak?
  14. Endymion Developer

I don't know, first we give Katana a bunny mount, now a new cloak...
  15. Katanallama Well-Known Member

GIVE ME BACK MY COOKIES! >:O
  16. Endymion Developer

Don't let your reach exceed your grasp.
  17. Katanallama Well-Known Member

It's cool, I got a reacher grabber.
  18. Saphirewind New Member

Nunchucks for brawlers! I figured while we were asking for things, I would throw this in the mix.
  19. Luzionist Active Member

So if EoF fabled is set for next year what is on tap for the rest of 2014
  20. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

I approve of this message.

Also, can't wait for Fabled Castle Mistmoore.